New Race/Class (wishful thinking on my part) Just dreaming a bit

This is more wishful thinking on my part, but I would love to see at least 1 more playable race and maybe have a new class as well. 
I know that this is not likely to happen but still nothing stops one from wishing for it ❤️ 

Usually, when I play games in this genre, I do tend to go for "ranged" as in some type of magic user.  Also, if possible in games I love to play as an "undead" or a Vampire, LOL!
I mean obviously, too many classes and races just make things confusing, but, 1 or 2 more would be nice to have though..
Since I seem to have an extremely hard time choosing, haha.

But that is mainly because my brain wants to do everything at the same time 😛 hehe. 

best wishes
//Fox Andariel.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 8

If you want undead then cry necromancer or revenant. There is also thieft spectre. Even guardians could be spooky and ghosty.

You could also augment look with transmutacion chargers and using specific skins and color pallette.

Outfits aside from wardrobe. Hunt (or haunt) Halloween gear.

There is a problem with new races, as it is new model, and conversion of armours to new body type.

AN could throw a bone, and add some extra human tattoos or make Sylvari/Charrs extra horny.

There could be a gimmick, of potion of transformations with active skills. So we can transform in Koda and fight as such. THat could be fun.

Legendary OW Guts Armor ,with side quest all over the old maps , to find an odd "plague" but you get a power armour (new class-skills) , just in the end to something go wrong and become undead yourself  ...

And as new living stories are released , you try to restore your humanity (or remove the cursed armor) ... but you get "Rosario + Vampire -d" (start at the 2nd ep)

And in the 6thor 7th expanion , those new  undead  cursed/mutated/6-finger/better-than-normal-humans , humonoids revolt

(i want one shapeswift armor with Sword on his mouth  ci vu plait)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 2

21 hours ago, evilcat.6817 said:

There is a problem with new races, as it is new model, and conversion of armours to new body type.

I’ve pointed this out countless times in numerous threads like this since the game launched… this is NOT an issue. ANet does NOT make a unique version of every armor modeled to each body in the game. They make 2 versions and then it is warped to body proportions. If you look at all of the armors in the game at launch you’ll notice that Asura and Charr ALWAYS had the male versions of every armor regardless of gender… this wasn’t a “gender neutral” choice like a lot of people liked to claim, it was simply because of how the automated system for warping armors to body shapes worked. Charr and Asura didn’t actually have a Female body form. This meant that the system couldn’t fit female armors to them. This was eventually addressed and now we do actually get female versions of armors… when they bother to even make a female version at all now…

also… if they make Tengu as a new playable race, they actually use the same body form as Charr.

Even variations of existing races would feel fresh enough to revitalize things as a new race (dark elves and light elves in other games etc). But honestly, with this expansion, we did not even get new character customization options so the idea of a new race/class seems further than ever.

It's strange to me that it's less work to add new weapons and mechanics to existing classes each expansion than it is to simply create 1 or 3 new ones. I also can't see how it can be so much work to add a race that mostly uses from other races. Dwarves being tiny norn, largos being reskinned humans.