today was a good day. for wizard vault

15 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

I don't do PvP either, but the activities are hardly that.

- Sanctum Sprint - all I've been doing is trying to get as many crystals as I can, since there is an achievement for it. I've never finished the race. After that's complete, I'll probably just run the race. You aren't fighting anyone.

- Crab Toss - I do participate in it, but it's not all that fun. Again, there are some achievements tied to it, so I do stuff. You don't die. You can whack people with planks and throw rotten eggs at them. Or just stand around and wait for the timer to run out.

- Keg toss - I've never done it, the WV has never assigned it to me.

- Sanctum Survival? - this one is just plain bad. Just go in and wait for the timer to run out. Last time, I wandered around looking for flowers to eat and ended up the winner. /shrug

So you could spend 5 minutes or less and get 10 AA and/or finish your dailies, minimal effort. Probably less effort than Kill 5 Veterans.

5 vets can be completed in about 2 minutes on bitterfrost map, usually alongside others becaues it will want combos or dodges.

• Confused 1

The only objectives I have on WV dailies

- Dungeons are still bugged. All of them - Known bugs since release
- Activities are clearly and unmistakenly PvP content. You play against other players, you can attack other players, you can frustrate other players. The Sheer definition of NOT PvE
- there is WAY too little variety in daily objectives. Dodge, combo field, breakbar AGAIN??? 

I dont complain about how long it takes. I am just complaining about the sheer repetitive boring limited amount of (and lots of buggy) dailies.

Small example: Vasburg Armory - I know how it works, I know what to do. Pick up first rune and kill vet for second rune, then wait till portal sparkles to get to chest room... so why on earth was I TPed to the entrance 4 times? It worked only the 5th time with (by then) 5 of each rune in my inventory! That is a staggering 80% fail rate. Such a fail rate on such a simple dungeon is... I dont even have words for this... known since release... 

Daily WV? Often simply Not worth my time