I miss the pistols so much already (video)

Ezrael.6859

Some roaming during the expanded weapon proficiency beta week as both power and hybrid specs using the exotic gear available.

Mid-ranged pistols offer a very welcome weapon set with improved speed, ranged attack accuracy and general mobility while fighting.

I still need a lot of practice to improve with them, but they were so much fun to play with compared to every other ranged Guardian weapon; they were fun even when I was losing fights.

• Thanks 4

On 12/5/2023 at 3:34 PM, Saiyan.1704 said:

Nice vid! Pistols alongside of Sword/Sword felt like one of the better options. You make wvw roaming look fun 😄

Cheers! They are a lot of fun for roaming in WvW, it's very nice to have a reliable ranged weapon and different 1-handed combination options.

6 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

That was fantastic! Which weapon combo did you like the most to pair with pistols and why?

Depends on the fight I think.

For solo roaming you're probably best off with Sword/Sword still, for group fights or zerging some other options are viable; I do enjoy Axe when it works, and Torch feels like it only has one worthwhile skill, both are fun but just a bit too clunky normally.

Edited by Ezrael.6859
  • Thanks 1