SMS issue as of Dec 2023 (never had this issue for 10 years but now ....)

I am a witness for my friend as she cannot login or get into support or get into the game. The only way she can get help now is through me. 

I don't know what has changed. I know nothing on MY end has changed. I have had the same mobile number for years and my account set up with SMS. Always got the code.  Today I don't get the SMS code. I even restarted my cell. No issues there. Tried logging into my account online since I could not get into game. Same issue. Needs SMS code but not sending it. Click on Support as it says if you are having trouble logging in to do that. That is the dumbest link ever as you cannot get that help if you cannot log in. Why even HAVE that?. So out of options I asked my friend to log into her account and ask for help on this or at least find out if this is a known issue going on lately. Help? She has permission to give my account email if needed. I have given her screenshots.

I have edited the screenshot into one image and had her type her issue on it. I don't see an attach image option though so hoping this works as it has no identifying info in the images:
https://postimg.cc/zHwtqN2v

My suggestion to ANET would be to change the link "Visit our Support site" to "Contact us" with a page that you can see without logging in that tells them to contact via email and give the email address. Or perhaps have it as a popup that gives that email address instead of having to go to any site. 

She asked me to make this post on her behalf so I did (I logged in with my own account) just to get this information for her. 

Found the info here that my friend could not find.  The link on the launcher when you don't get your SMS code should link to https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862918-Trouble-Logging-In instead of the page it currently has as I believe they can see this without logging in. I will have to check by having her see if she can see it. 

She will post if she gets into her account.  If not then I will update on if she is still having issues but the email should be fine. I would think as I have found it pretty fast in the past. 

Edited by Katiekaboom.1980
Found email - but still wish Anet to change the link on the launcher for people with this issue please.

I just had this issue for the last 2hours or so.... contacted support and had to get them to turn off the 2fa... had to reset the password etc.    Still no clue why I was not receiving the sms code,  as my phone # and pretty much everything else relating to my acct hasn't changed in forever.     Just have your friend contact support via email.     Took a bit but finally got it figured out    I am wondering if my country is part of the issue, located in Canada.. so maybe there is something going on with the sms system going between countries.    

'Visit our Support site' links to this page:  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us

That page has a link called 'Trouble logging in' at the top of the article:  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862918-Trouble-Logging-In

The 'Trouble logging in' article has this information: 

If nothing else works: Contact Support!

If you've run through all the troubleshooting steps above and still can't log in, please take a moment to send an email to support@arena.net for further assistance. Be sure to include the following details so we can help you as quickly and efficiently as possible:

• Account Name (your email address)
  • First and Last Name
  • The Date of Birth listed on your account
  • Your Guild Wars 2 Serial Code
  • Display Name (including the 4-digit number after the name, such as “Gamer.1234”)
  • A detailed description of your issue, including any error messages that you receive.