Change the first star in the silent symphony infusion

KnivEs.2908

Hi guys, i need to change the first stat in my Silent Symphony infusion (music box)... and i find some info in the wiki about this can be do it in the mystic forge.. (wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/silent_Symphony

and show 3 items to do it.. the silent symphony, 1 anthology of heroes, and 25 vial of powerfull blood (because i want the power stats)... but when i use this items the forge dont give me the option to change it... i try to split the vials in 20/5 to fill the 4 slots but still dont work... what i miss here? 

• Confused 1

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Silent_Symphony

Since the page in not listing the 4th ingredient, perhaps it requires a +9/stat infusion of the attribute you want to change it to.

Doesn't it give you anything on the left-handed side of the Mystic Forge crafting window that you can add into the 4th slot? For example, Mystic Coins?

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2

Odd. I do not have this item. (Probably expensive lol.) And never really tried stat changing. But since this is not totally new yet (wiki has edits from back during 2023) ... I would have expected correct info here.

The page for stat changing lists ectos as additional thing for weapons and armor while infusions have the item like blood instead of an inscription/insignia. And another infusion dependent 4th item.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stat_changing

Try the 250 snowflakes since this seems wintersday related and some other wintersday infusions seem to have them listed as 4th item.
Edit: This seems to have started to drop from Festival of the Four Winds? Available from multiple festivals. Maybe multiple recipes? Not sure but if the left part of the UI does not show anythign (like Ashantara suggested) it could be stuff in the mats storage. (Afaik they do not show up their and it only shows bank + inventory.)

Quartz (normal or charged) ... I'd give that a try as well. Since quartz was related to Festival of the Four Winds.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Confused 1

Which Mystic forge are you using? Some have issues and even with the correct ingredients they refuse to combine into the new item. Also try altering the order that you put the items into the forge, again there are some bugs out there that unless you load the items in a specific order they won't combine.

I've sometimes run into issues with the Mystic forge in Crystal Oasis, the combines just didnt work, yet when I used the one in Lions Arch they did. If something doesnt work I usually end up using the Lions Arch forge.

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Andy.5981 said:

I really do hope your edit wasn't aimed at me since I've not reacted to anything within the thread. If it was I suggest you apologise.

1. Why would you think it was aimed at you, when it was clearly aimed at the confused reaction emojis?? :classic_huh:

2. If I felt like I needed to apologize, I would. I don't apologize on orders. 🤦‍♀️😄

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 4