All Active Groups LFG

Mell.4873

I'm willing to go back to using a separate website as an LFG if we can see all active groups. It has become a nightmare to find people do run certain content or see when that content is being run by organized guilds.

I think I spend more time clicking around the tabs than playing the content.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

I'm willing to go back to using a separate website as an LFG if we can see all active groups. It has become a nightmare to find people do run certain content or see when that content is being run by organized guilds.

I think I spend more time clicking around the tabs than playing the content.

It would be great. Especially the part when You can see if it is a guild whos running the certain LFG. I can't count runs when some guild was asking 10000000kp for some run, only for you to find out that half of the squad don't have any, becouse friendship. And instead of a nice fast clear, You get a fail fiesta, becouse how can You deny Xera to Your guildmate without access to gliding. 

I think this needs happen sooner rather than later. We have already starting to get players complaining about numbers in new maps like Gyala Delve which is not even 1 year old. 

Being able to see all groups then have the filter apply after that would be alot better than just content being filtered from the start. 

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2