Nevermore Vol 4 : Mouth of Mordremoth

Any groups that Run Mouth of Mordremoth meta? 

Stuck behind this Meta event, I need to complete it for the Collection achievement, it's the last thing I need to do.

if any groups need a condi/Druid or just a extra player, let me know the times/day? (i live in the uk GMT time)

It's run regularly (at least on EU, I assume NA too) but no one calls it Mouth of Mordremoth, it's know as the Dragons Stand meta (or DS meta), but most often you'll just see groups in the Dragon's Stand section of the LFG menu saying they're doing the meta.

I recommend checking the timer on the Wiki first, because the event runs every 2 hours so if you just hop into the map you might be in for a long wait. Any time it's starting during prime time (which for EU is about 4pm - 10pm GMT) you're likely to find a group doing it, but you need to be on the map before it resets and ideally checking the LFG as well to get into an organised map.

Tiamat,  waited for ages for Friend of the Owl, did the events in the map area twice constantly checking the mini map (scrolling to the corner, as soon as it pops up Waypoint right away) before the owl event popped up (though if you Encounter and kill the event boss before he reaches the owl lodge entrance you'll get the Achievement, the troll comes from the vally to the Left of the owl lodge when the event starts)