Relic Theory crafting is really Fun

18 hours ago, ShadowKatt.6740 said:

It's on my list, someday. I JUST got done building the Meteorlogicus...the hard way. No Wizard Vault booster there, I did it all. And I am DRAINED. My gold is gone, my mats are gone, I am tapped. That's ONE scepter. I don't even want to look at a full suit of armor.....or since I'm a mesmer, a legendary suit of clothes.

The first one is always the most difficult. Gl getting the other purple pieces eventually. 😉

40 minutes ago, yann.1946 said:

The first one is always the most difficult. Gl getting the other purple pieces eventually. 😉

Thing is, I've been playing since Beta. And when the Legendaries came out I looked at them, looked at my materials and said "That's impossible unless you work GW2 like a second job". And that was it, I never looked at them again until about a year ago when I figured after Leggies being out for the better part of a decade themselves and the third generation of leggies released, I gave them another look, and after years and years and years of playing I realized that I had a lot of materials. So i went for it. I actually started Sunrise first, but I kinda gave up after I got dawn and saw the requirements for Sunrise and then I lost interest. Then I saw Meterologicus and went whole hog into it. Did the collections, did the crafting, got the gifts, got the scepter.

But now I'm back to tapped out again. I got nothing. My mat bank is empty, at least on the T6 level. So looking at Leggie armor now, which is like my weapon except I have to do it six times?? How do the rest of you manage it? How is it you're able to get your paws on a seemingly limitless supply of T6 mats that I struggle to find doing event chains and metas? Where are you getting ectoplasm, coins, and clovers? I'm genuinely curious at this point what part of the game am I missing.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, ShadowKatt.6740 said:

So looking at Leggie armor now, which is like my weapon except I have to do it six times?

You might want to look at it again, because that's not true. The cost of one armor part is much lower than the cost of a weapon.

19 minutes ago, ShadowKatt.6740 said:

How is it you're able to get your paws on a seemingly limitless supply of T6 mats that I struggle to find doing event chains and metas? Where are you getting ectoplasm, coins, and clovers? I'm genuinely curious at this point what part of the game am I missing.

tp is an option to use instead of farming specific materials.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1