So when will you make Stomp ignore blind?

I don't think it's supposed to use as a "stunbreak"...yes it can get you out of trouble, but I would say it's primarily for AoE hard CC that's designed to annoy both your allies and enemies by knocking them back more than anything.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, NeverLoseGuy.3894 said:

I don't think it's supposed to use as a "stunbreak"...yes it can get you out of trouble, but I would say it's primarily for AoE hard CC that's designed to annoy both your allies and enemies by knocking them back more than anything.

A useless mechanic when it can get blocked or simply tanked by stab (multiple sources of).

Not to mention the terrible animation which ensures, with your single stack of the stunbreak stab, that you will end up not completing the jump half the times. 

To knockback downed enemies must be the worst and most terrible ability for a skill, signifying that your class lacks cleave to finish downs properly. But it probably gets balanced around the GvG buddies of Roy and CMC and how some SPBs use stomp there to avoid enemies rezzing their people. 

• Confused 1