Wizards Vault Disabled

13 minutes ago, FindAndSeek.6728 said:

Evening!
I'm just wondering but does anyone know/remember what the PvE daily selections we're for today please? or know of another way to track it?  🤐
Many Thanks, F&S

You won't be able to claim it anyway. They'd have to enable it in 3 hours which I doubt will happen.

Fully upgraded accs had Renown heart and 1 event in Cantha, that's all I remember 😄

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, testybest.4103 said:

As I remember it was 1 Cantha event,  1 renown heart,  using harvesting sickle, loot 10 enemies.....that's all I remember. 

Thank you. ❤️

1 minute ago, BatelGeuce.3591 said:

You won't be able to claim it anyway. They'd have to enable it in 3 hours which I doubt will happen.

Fully upgraded accs had Renown heart and 1 event in Cantha, that's all I remember 😄

Ah well, Thanks anyways lol.

10 minutes ago, testybest.4103 said:

their message says you can progress on your objectives, but will not see your progress. So I would think they will be listed as done when this is fixed. Then you can collect or spend some to collect if you are over

Unless something changed since it was originally, the unclaimed rewards at the very least do not trigger metareward chest for daily, nor do they get autoclaimed at reset. They are just lost. So, you can theoretically progress on objectives, but it will still be meaningless unless they fix it in 2 hours or so.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Confused 2

Just now, Astralporing.1957 said:

Unless something changed since it was originally, the unclaimed rewards at the very least do not trigger metareward chest for daily, nor do they get autoclaimed at reset. They are just lost.

It has auto claimed from the start. The exception is the daily login (and specials). If you claim the daily login or do all of the other ones, you'll also get the completion chest, you just won't get the achievement for 10 AP.

If they only disabled access to the vault, it should still auto claim.

how are we supposed to claim our rewards or even know what we are supposed to do ? I have done 3 parts of my dailies I just miss one to get the reward but I'm not sure I remember what it was... anyways even if I remembered, we can't claim the reward right now so what's the point ?

2 hours ago, testybest.4103 said:

As I remember it was 1 Cantha event,  1 renown heart,  using harvesting sickle, loot 10 enemies.....that's all I remember. 

Thanks for the swift fix, Staff! ❤️ & Thank you @testybest.4103 for the list of dailies, luckily I managed to finish all but the rift, which I have also now since done. 😀

Edited by FindAndSeek.6728