Critique of New Moth Skyscale skin

1 hour ago, Sarge shot Grif.6450 said:

I adore the skin but I gotta agree that it feels like it isn't finished. No unique idle, no unique colors on engage and the missing mouth looks SO. BAD. when mouth-related actions happen.

I mentioned in an earlier post that there IS a mouth. It's just very small and tucked under the face and fur, so it's difficult to notice at first. But it's one of those things that you just won't see.....until you do πŸ˜† and then you'll always know how to find it cuz you now know it's there.

I'll re-post the original imgur link, and I added some additional screenshots at a different angle.
Small opening during flame breath idle animation when viewed from the side: Open
Visible outline of the underside of the jaw during flame breath, as well as ambient reflections: Jaw

Edited by Toraseishin.1932
fixed link

6 hours ago, HotDelirium.7984 said:

I said I don't regret financially supporting this game not that I bought the skin specifically TO financially support the game. Yes I did buy the skin because I wanted the skin. You really don't need to waste your energy creating extra narratives lol.

The name you use is spot onΒ πŸ˜‚

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2