(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

• ArenaNet Staff
4 minutes ago, geekilo.8512 said:

NA

Account: Fabulous Faprio.2718

Current Team: Reaper's Corridor 

Expected Team (where the rest of your guild is): Phoenix Dawn

Selected WvW Guild Tag & Name: Ratjam [SEWR]

@geekilo.8512 We need this request to come from the account owner/that account.

On 1/13/2024 at 5:17 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

Spoiler

Account Name: Deadrkilla.5903
Guild Represented for WvW: Flying Tortoises [FTL]
Region: NA
Current Team: Dragon's Claw
Expected Team: First Haven

Much appreciated. Huge thanks, Rubi and Incredibly Cool colleague.

Edited by Deadrkilla.5903
  • Like 1

Account Name: jzevy.8109
Guild Represented for WvW: None, need to be set to: The Island of Misftit Halpers [halp]
Current Team: Ferguson's Crossing
Expected Team: N/A. Paid 1,000 gems two weeks ago to move to Ferguson's Crossing with everyone else. 

Many of our members recently paid money to all be put on the same server so we could run in WvW together and without any official in-game notice of the upcoming WvW beta we did not know to set our guild [halp] as our WvW guild. This is very frustrating as not nearly enough notification was posted in game about this beta testing and it is incredibly punishing to anybody who didn't know. I want to take part in the testing and give unbiased feedback but now I have a very salty taste in my mouth as the ability to play with my Guild has been ripped out from under me after many in my guild paid money to do so. There needs to be a faster way to fix this or a kinder grace period. Perhaps the first time you enter WvW during a beta you have to select your WvW guild before play or select your team or even select friends you would like to be allied with. If me or my Guildmates could have this issue fixed it would be greatly appreciated as we are all very angry and frustrated. And if I could be compensated for the 1,000 gems I just spent to switch over, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

On 1/14/2024 at 1:17 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

EU Server
Current Team: Grenths door
Expected Team: Thornwatch
Selected WvW Guild: The Guilds Alliance [BETA]

• Like 1

• ArenaNet Staff
44 minutes ago, jzevy.8109 said:

Account Name: jzevy.8109
Guild Represented for WvW: None, need to be set to: The Island of Misftit Halpers [halp]
Current Team: Ferguson's Crossing
Expected Team: N/A. Paid 1,000 gems two weeks ago to move to Ferguson's Crossing with everyone else. 

Many of our members recently paid money to all be put on the same server so we could run in WvW together and without any official in-game notice of the upcoming WvW beta we did not know to set our guild [halp] as our WvW guild. This is very frustrating as not nearly enough notification was posted in game about this beta testing and it is incredibly punishing to anybody who didn't know. I want to take part in the testing and give unbiased feedback but now I have a very salty taste in my mouth as the ability to play with my Guild has been ripped out from under me after many in my guild paid money to do so. There needs to be a faster way to fix this or a kinder grace period. Perhaps the first time you enter WvW during a beta you have to select your WvW guild before play or select your team or even select friends you would like to be allied with. If me or my Guildmates could have this issue fixed it would be greatly appreciated as we are all very angry and frustrated. And if I could be compensated for the 1,000 gems I just spent to switch over, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

@jzevy.8109 I'm sorry your group has been scattered, but we can get you all onto the same team. We heard from someone else in your guild earlier who requested to be moved to Reaper's Corridor ( @crazeinsane.2645). If that team location works for all of you we can make that happen! Simply have anyone who wants to move drop a post in this thread with the following info, and we'll take care of it ASAP: 

Account Name:
Guild Represented for WvW:
Region:
Current Team:
Expected Team:

When the beta ends on February 2, you'll automatically be moved back to where you were before the event began on January 12. 

On 1/13/2024 at 7:17 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

NA  Server is Ferguson's Crossing

Account is: NaconFour.2705 

Current Team: Titan's Staircase

Expected Team:  Reaper's Corridor

WvW guild is: The Island of Misfit Halpers (halp)