(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

On 1/14/2024 at 12:17 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

EU
Account: Haikili.6175

Guild  for WvW: Toxic Cele Ganker Cheater [roam]
Current Team: Grenth's Door
Expected Team: Titans Staircase

• Like 1

Hello, hoping you can fix me as well please!

Account Name:    Hibuki Kye Menio.4723
Guild Represented for WvW:    Wayfinder Exiles [EXIL]  (Only 2 of us wound up together)
Region:   NA (Tarnished Coast?)
Current Team:  Stonefall
Expected Team: Skrittsburg

Please and thank you for your help!

Edited by Hibuki Kye Menio.4723
  • Like 1

Guild represented: Totally Inept Tactical Squad [JUGS]
Guild  for WvW (stuck in pending, selected couple of days before reset today) : We Don't Run [META]

Guildies are now at Seven Pines
Now at: Titan's Staircase

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 3:17 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

Region: EU

Account: Zanuda.2489

Current Team: Skrittsburgh Dragon's Claw

Expected Team: Skrittsburgh

Selected WvW guild : Ronin Guild [RG]

Edited by Zanuda.2489
  • Like 1