Superior Rune of the Mad King effect and other...

4 minutes ago, Zzik.5873 said:

I get what you mean but arenannet is still a compagny, and they still want to make money. As you said everything is not black amd white, arenanet is clearly not the greediest compagny ever, thats true. But at the end of the day, they sell a product to make money. They may love their product, they may respect theirs customer but thats does not change the fact that they are a business and want money.

Anyway, all that to say, anet you want my money? I want my golem back. 😉

Absolutely true.

However, one also have to keep in mind that a game studio has different departments. The ones in charge of making the money does not necessarily interact with those leading the game's direction or those who are in charge for specific ingame stuff (such as rune/relics). How close they are connected depends on the game, in p2w games for example the money making part has a greater impact on gameplay stuff.
In GW2 we saw such impact at build/equipment templates. But aside from that we see it only in gemshop actually.

Tldr: Gameplay descisions are not automatically money driven. Things like specific rune effects are not really connected to the money making part and "give me back that item, I am your costumer and paid money" is no valid argument.

"I want my golem back" is a valid desire though. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, kiroho.4738 said:

If it makes you happy, keep thinking that. 😉

You make no sense my dude...not sure if something is getting lost in translation here, you are naive about development / corporate world, or just like to be contradictory for fun?

I mean, you understand who owns ArenaNet....right?

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

You make no sense my dude...not sure if something is getting lost in translation here, you are naive about development / corporate world, or just like to be contradictory for fun?

I could ask you the same.

I brought several arguments why Anet is not all about making money and why gameplay decisions such as relic effects have nothing to do with money making.

What arguments came from you? Nothing, just some really weird claims.
Here my top 3:
"Elite specs can be bought in gem store"
"GW2 is all about making money"
"GW2 is freemium"

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

spoiler alert: All missing rune effects with summons will be re-introduced in future expansion-only relics.

Honestly that would be bad. BUT if its mean I can have my golem back eh

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, kiroho.4738 said:

So you have no argument at all. Thanks for confirmation.

Still dodging the question 🤡

Let's try this again...what company is anet a subsidiary of? What are they known for? 

This is important, as I still for the life of me can't understand what you actually think 'freemium' is, or maybe you don't understand what the parent company of anet does or is known for?

To apply that directly to GW2 (since I guess I need to spell it out), what do you think micro-expansions like SOTO are? They sure aren't the same full expansion content we got with HoT or PoF. 

What if they bring these 6th rune effects back as pay only relic effects (have to have SOTO or greater expansion)? 

Somehow, I guess you'd still be defending it if the next expansion includes rune of golem effect but since it isn't directly sold in gemstore it's ok that it was once free and now isn't 😂.

Also, lol at:

11 hours ago, kiroho.4738 said:

And this means we were done even before your very first comment. You brought nothing constructive into this thread.

When your very first comment was literally belittling someone over them being upset the fun was removed from relics (and part of it put behind a paywall like the SOTO+ only relics):

On 1/15/2024 at 9:26 PM, kiroho.4738 said:

When you ask for something, you shouldn't end your request with a "You don't appreciate nor care of you playerbase, if you don't do what I want" statement.
It kills all your credibility.

• Confused 7

2 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Still dodging the question 🤡

What was your last sentence again, Mr. Clown? Oh right:

On 1/25/2024 at 9:03 PM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

I think we're done here....

Seems like you can't get enough from me, huh? Am I so important for you? 😉

However, You don't come up with any arguments, so I will ignore the remaining nonesense of your text Mr. Clown.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1