It’s the Year of the Dragon and our Lunar New Year Festival will run from January 30 to February 20!

Rubi Bayer.8493

20 minutes ago, enigmatic.3576 said:

Maybe it's based on the number of events completed?  Did you get any bonuses from any of them? 

Yes, we got bonus fortune from most of the events. Not all (I think we missed two or three) but most.

So maybe it really is based on the number of events completed? Like if you complete the entire thing, start to finish, you get 20 points, but if you pop in at some point in the middle/near the end, you only get 10?

4 hours ago, Batel.9206 said:

Yes, we got bonus fortune from most of the events. Not all (I think we missed two or three) but most.

So maybe it really is based on the number of events completed? Like if you complete the entire thing, start to finish, you get 20 points, but if you pop in at some point in the middle/near the end, you only get 10?

I just tested it by doing several things.  I joined with 10% on the bar and got 10.  I stayed the next round and got 10.  Both those times was around 5-6 events.  I then stayed another round and only participated in one challenge.  I got 10.  My guess is that you get only 10 every time you open the big chest which only requires one stack.  I guess that's why I saw a couple people AFK.

It took 12-15 minutes which is like 4-6 hours of doing it to complete the weekly while the adventure only requires 2 hours.  I'd hate to imagine how this would be for someone with not a lot of play time available.

• Like 1