Hidden Areas and Caves in Guild Halls

Glided Hollow ~ There are two hidden areas I know of. One is sealed behind the walls inside the treasure vault. It looks like a statue hugging some kind of creature. The other hidden area has a huge sunken underwater statue, a winged god(angel?) holding out some kind of trident, pretty impressive. If you know there are more, please share it here.

Lost Precipice ~ Not that I know of. Please post here if you know something.

Windswept Haven ~ There are two hidden caves here, one is behind a walk thru wall and the other I call it scorpion cave because there are live scorpions in it. Please share it here if you discover more.

Isle of Reflection ~ Nothing discovered yet but please post here if you know.

Sorry I didn't post any pictures here, I will when I have more time. But if you wish to see them, for Glided Hollow and Windswept Haven, find me in game and I will show you guys. Cheers!

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
edited Glided Hollow description
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Gilded Hollow is the one I know the best.  It probably has the most hidden areas because the architecture creates a lot of little nooks and crannies. 

One area that is not hidden but does not get the credit it deserves is the mid level caverns.  People often do not explore there because it is off the beaten path but it has a couple of abandoned temples, a gloomy area that would be great for mushrooms, a couple of sand cascades and a delightful little bubbling pool.  Any one who has not visited the area should make the effort to do so.

As to actually hidden areas, my favorite is a small room south of the mine.  Instead of going in the mind you go above it until you come to a doorway with stairs leading down.  Instead of taking the stair, jump off the stairs in the crevice to the left (as you are facing the stairs).  You will see a grey wall, a gold wall and a rock wall.  Aim for the junction of the gold and rock walls as you glide down and there is small opening that will lead to the room.  It has kind of a circular design on the floor and a few steps.  Some of the walls in the room are not solid, by the way, enabling you to get a good view of the endless sea.  By the way, if you do go down the stairs there is a room about half way down with a fireplace that would be a nice spot to decorate as a house.

There was also one small room overlooking the main area that was reachable from the arena way point.  I used to use it to store decorations i was not using at the moment but did not want others to use.  But I can not remember how to get there for the life of me.

And, of course, there are a number of out of bound area but I won't list any as it is against forum rules.

Edited by Mattahood.9423
  • Like 3

On 1/26/2024 at 7:26 AM, Sugar Min.5834 said:

Glided Hollow ~ The other hidden area has a huge underwater statue, like an aqua goddess holding out some kind of trident, pretty impressive. If you know there are more, please share it here.

Where is the trident statue?

11 hours ago, Mattahood.9423 said:

Gilded Hollow is the one I know the best.  It probably has the most hidden areas because the architecture creates a lot of little nooks and crannies. 

One area that is not hidden but does not get the credit it deserves is the mid level caverns.  People often do not explore there because it is off the beaten path but it has a couple of abandoned temples, a gloomy area that would be great for mushrooms, a couple of sand cascades and a delightful little bubbling pool.  Any one who has not visited the area should make the effort to do so.

As to actually hidden areas, my favorite is a small room south of the mine.  Instead of going in the mind you go above it until you come to a doorway with stairs leading down.  Instead of taking the stair, jump off the stairs in the crevice to the left (as you are facing the stairs).  You will see a grey wall, a gold wall and a rock wall.  Aim for the junction of the gold and rock walls as you glide down and there is small opening that will lead to the room.  It has kind of a circular design on the floor and a few steps.  Some of the walls in the room are not solid, by the way, enabling you to get a good view of the endless sea.  By the way, if you do go down the stairs there is a room about half way down with a fireplace that would be a nice spot to decorate as a house.

There was also one small room overlooking the main area that was reachable from the arena way point.  I used to use it to store decorations i was not using at the moment but did not want others to use.  But I can not remember how to get there for the life of me.

And, of course, there are a number of out of bound area but I won't list any as it is against forum rules.

Hi Matt! :classic_smile: After reading this I went to look for the area south of the Mine but I couldn't find it. No worries I will keep looking for it, it's fun exploring 😄

8 hours ago, reapex.8546 said:

Where is the trident statue?

The statue is in the water inside a underground water cavern, a pretty big area. You need a Djnn mirror to get in. The area is northwest of Central Hollow Waypoint and hard to describe the exact location but Matt's guild has access to it. Find me in-game and I can bring you in too. Recently I joined his guild and his Hall has some of the most impressive decorations I have ever seen. Wish my Hall has the capacity to build more but I hit 2000 decor limit long ago. I can only replace decorations not add new ones :classic_sad: Oops I digress.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
spelling, typos, typed too fast never check..
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Thank you for showing me the way Matt. I wouldnt have find it myself, so well hidden. Wish we have more of such places. Btw, I always missed you in game by a few minutes but even if I do catch you, you are always in a rush to log out 😔 You mentioned about visiting my Hall and I wanted to give you a guided tour. Need at least 20 ~ 30 mins. Someday maybe 😄

Saw a few guildlies online today but the moment I said hi all disappeared :classic_laugh: I thought I am the shy one 🤭

And, tomorrow is the start of CNY festive celebrations, Hope we get some decent CNY decorations, meaning cheap and useful and also the GH arena upgrades won't be disappointing 🤞

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/27/2024 at 8:01 PM, Sugar Min.5834 said:

The statue is in the water inside a underground water cavern, a pretty big area. You need a Djnn mirror to get in. The area is northwest of Central Hollow Waypoint and hard to describe the exact location but Matt's guild has access to it. Find me in-game and I can bring you in too. Recently I joined his guild and his Hall has some of the most impressive decorations I have ever seen. Wish my Hall has the capacity to build more but I hit 2000 decor limit long ago. I can only replace decorations not add new ones :classic_sad: Oops I digress.

Thank you, it's interesting a mirror is required. 
That would mean someone managed to make into cave before hand to place the mirror.  I explored underwater a ton before mounts. But not a lot of the Northwest area, I'll check it out and if I can't find it will eventually message you in game.   Yeah, we reach the decoration limit a few years ago.  Had to optimize decorations and now we can add more again.

On 1/29/2024 at 7:46 PM, Sugar Min.5834 said:

Thank you for showing me the way Matt. I wouldnt have find it myself, so well hidden. Wish we have more of such places. Btw, I always missed you in game by a few minutes but even if I do catch you, you are always in a rush to log out 😔 You mentioned about visiting my Hall and I wanted to give you a guided tour. Need at least 20 ~ 30 mins. Someday maybe 😄

Saw a few guildlies online today but the moment I said hi all disappeared :classic_laugh: I thought I am the shy one 🤭

And, tomorrow is the start of CNY festive celebrations, Hope we get some decent CNY decorations, meaning cheap and useful and also the GH arena upgrades won't be disappointing 🤞

Sorry for not being on long at a time.  I just finished radiation for kitten ( a very treatable kind) and it left me anemic so I feel very tired very fast.  Should go away in a week or two then i can be on longer