Visions of the Past

CafPow.1542

For the Achievement (season of the dragon-stuff) i need to revisit forge of steel and additional „visions of the past“.

but at aurene i can only join the vision for forge of steel, but i need the other one aswell (some cave, and the one with canach for example).

i can not enter anyone of them. I also clicked on the message back in the hallway that is supposed to unlock the other visions but… it doesn’t.

do i have to play forge of steel first completely? (I already did that a few times). Or do i have to be in another story part?

some hints / help would be amazing. Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, bq pd.2148 said:

like the wiki article states, you have to first read the message in Eye of the North but then also unlock the vision of the past you want to do specifically.  for Canach it would be this.

I read the message already. So this other thing should now be ready for me to be found? Imma go look after it tomorrow, thanks.

what about those dwelves i need as well and doesn’t show? Do i have to complete forged steele first with this toon? (I cleared the story already the firstbtime but on a different toon)

11 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i think you need to have the story mode done on that character, in order to enter them at any time. did you play through icebrood saga?

Yeah but on a different toon. I will now check it with said toon and the replay it anyways. Thanks all so far. 😄

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 10:50 AM, bq pd.2148 said:

like the wiki article states, you have to first read the message in Eye of the North but then also unlock the vision of the past you want to do specifically.  for Canach it would be this.

Update: this worked and i now have the canach mission available.

will finish steelforge and then i hope i can enter the dwelves. Then i can finish this thing. Thanks to all.

/e after steelforge, i automatically got ported to dwelves and did it.

also the achievement is done even when 1 step is missing so i can skip the canach mission cause i did everything else.

now only dragonstorm is left and then i got it. Since my game always crashes in DS final sequence i hope i get it done lol.

Edited by CafPow.1542
  • Like 2