Question about mounts

Hello,

Is it possible to unlock different mounts like the beetle later on?

For example, I have now skipped the beetle and if so do you have to repeat the part of the story or can you just go back to gorrik and unlock it when you have collected everything?

Ps. The question applies to all mounts that need a collection.

Thank you.

You have to start the Roller Beetle collection during the Tactical Triage step of Long Live the Lich. Once you've unlocked it, you can come back to it whenever you want, regardless of where you are in the story.

Edit: Griffon requires full completion of the Path of Fire story. Once you finish the last part of the story, it'll allow your character to follow the steps to start the griffon collection. You can do it as you go, without needing to be on certain story steps.

Skyscale also requires doing a certain story step (of either season 4 or SOTO) to unlock access to the collections, but you don't have to be on particular story steps to finish the collections.

Edited by RoseofGilead.8907
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DoNotAimAtMe.3510 said:

Nice, to be clear I can finish all story contents and then come back to that parts later without restarting that particular story parts?

In worst case I can restart that story parts?

Correct. Like I said, the roller beetle does require you to be on Tactical Triage to start the collection. But once it's unlocked, you can do and finish the collections without being in any story instance.

9 hours ago, DoNotAimAtMe.3510 said:

Nice, gorrik will be at the same location later on to process that?

Should. But it can change if you switch to another toon, I’m not certainly sure about it. But gorrik should be there forever (poor guy)

• Like 1