All my hall of monuments achievements are gone

I logged in and received a mail about how I was accidentally given "God walking amongst Mere Mortals" title and it was being taken away.  That part makes sense, but in the process all the other achievements I had in that category were taken away.  I lost my titles and the achievement points along with them.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Angryjanitor.5940 said:

I logged in and received a mail about how I was accidentally given "God walking amongst Mere Mortals" title and it was being taken away.  That part makes sense, but in the process all the other achievements I had in that category were taken away.  I lost my titles and the achievement points along with them.

From the Wiki:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Eye_of_the_North_(instance)#Reward_revocation

9 hours ago, Angryjanitor.5940 said:

That's a temporary communication bug between GW1 and GW2 servers. Nothing to worry about, it will fix itself. Happens every now and then.

• Confused 2

It will fix itself. Try logging out of GW2, in to GW1, out of GW1 and back into GW2 to speed up this process.

It would be nice if ANet would boot this "LOR-748" golem from the game as it is clearly and still malfunctioning. In other words, to not make already earned HoM achievements dependent on the live connection with the GW1 game.

• Like 1