Forgotten Lore &/or Unused Threads

shinkamalei.2574

On 7/21/2024 at 3:19 PM, starhunter.6015 said:

Still waiting on a spelunking mission into the depths of Kralky's stomach for Blish. 
The Golden Orb in Orr, what is it what magic does it hold. 
When will we ever go visit Malycks tree and see his kin. 
With primordeus dead, will the Asura go reclaim their birth home ? 

THAT ASURA POINT THO! 😮 I would love love love an expac exploring that. I mean we had rata novus but it's not the same. And didn't the Norn get pushed south too? So maybe a returning home expedition expansions?

also i think everyone wants to knwo about malyck.  is one of the most common ones i hear.

• Like 2

The topic about the Asura wanting to reclaim their old home once Primordus is gone is something that has been brought up in the IBS. No doubt the Inquest would want to do the same and iirc. they mentioned that some of the bigger destroyers are also still around so you basically already have your antagonists right there.

The mini expac format should work great here as the story requires more than just what we could have gotten out of a LW episode but doesn't need to be too drawn out.

Edited by Tails.9372
  • Thanks 2

On 8/8/2024 at 3:37 PM, Tails.9372 said:

The topic about the Asura wanting to reclaim their old home once Primordus is gone is something that has been brought up in the IBS. No doubt the Inquest would want to do the same and iirc. they mentioned that some of the bigger destroyers are also still around so you basically already have your antagonists right there.

The mini expac format should work great here as the story requires more than just what we could have gotten out of a LW episode but doesn't need to be too drawn out.

I'll admit the IBS story im a bit fuzzy on so ty for the reminder 😄

• Like 1