Solo PvE game content LB + S/S

Sensero.7284

Hello,

I am a returning player who stopped at HoT expansion playing D/D Thief. 

I have noticed so much changed and players blame devs there is no balance in pve.

Since I’m casual player I need just one toon to play through all PvE content without trying hard to kill boss and not to die to often.

Is LB + S/S good enough to do all PvE content? I do not care about beeing top player. I do not have much time for playing therefore I need profession with good dmg, mobility and enough toughness.

I like the look and idea of having bow and dual swords but if this build is useless I will stay with thief or look for something else like LB + D/D ranger.

15 hours ago, Sensero.7284 said:

The question is then, if I would lose to much dmg choosing S/S. Don’t like greatsword concept to much. LB is cool though.

can but try it and see? As long as you have fun should be fine.  😉

If you want a decent OW build running greatsword Mark FN has been running a power DH in OW having some success (very good in terms of speed) soloing some bounties (you can check a lot more samples in his channel):

Tho, I guess that build and Guardian in general would have troubles soloing some of the hardest bounties (also: the build is powerful but a bit in the brittle side, so ins not exactly a tack). But if you play well and known the foes I'm sure will do fine vs regular mobs and most of chanpions and bounties in OW PvE.

• Like 2