Bug: automatically unlocking all Fractal Encryptions with double left click

Per the title, when I double click (also right click -> "use") on either locked fractal encryptions or the encryption keys, the game treats it as if I had right clicked and chosen "consume all". I don't think this is intended functionality? I try to avoid using up all of a stack of either item so that my inventory arrangement stays the same.

Like I said in my first post, so that I don't have to rearrange my inventory. It's easy to accumulate a lot of encryptions/keys if you do fractals daily, and I like having them go to a spot near the bottom of my inventory so that other things dropping in the fractal are easier to see when I first open my bags. The patch notes just say that a consume all option was added for the encryptions, I don't think their previous functionality should have been taken away. All of the other objects that have the consume all option still go one at a time with a double click.

Edit: And I'm aware this is a pretty minor issue, I can work around it using bank slots. It's not wrecking the game for me or anything, I'm posting about it because I didn't see any other reports on the forum about it or in the known issues tracker and I'd like it fixed at some point in the future.

Archived