What happens to unclaimed Weeklies when the Vault rolls over?

I have all of my weeklies done, but unclaimed still. If I leave them like that for tomorrow's update, will I still be able to claim them once I've spent my first batch of wallet AA on the new items? Will my progress be erased and replaced with new daily missions? Will the progress/completion be saved but the AA be totally lost?

• Sad 1

If I recall correctly, the rollout for last season was similar to a weekly reset. However, there was a time difference between the start of a new week and the start of the new season, so there were effectively 2 weekly resets in a 24 hour period.

End result: you will lose unclaimed AA, but may get to double up on weekly rewards if you're quick.

• Haha 1

I remember the sense of disappointment, and distrust, so general experience.

So the weekly objective will remain, this 12 hours to weekly reset is all lies.

But you can conserv 1300AA just fine.

Not sure what happens if you do but unclaim, just havent tested it. But the weekly will not reset.

• Confused 3

Every patch carries the risk of losing unclaimed objectives, because if the patch changes which objectives are in rotation, what's currently available changes. They confirmed they're changing dailies, so expect to see some of the current dailies change. I would assume the same for weeklies.

If nothing changes, your unclaimed objectives will remain as is, but if they change, any that are no longer available will be lost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evilcat.6817 said:

I remember the sense of disappointment, and distrust, so general experience.

So the weekly objective will remain, this 12 hours to weekly reset is all lies.

But you can conserv 1300AA just fine.

Not sure what happens if you do but unclaim, just havent tested it. But the weekly will not reset.

Well actually, they fixed the timer this time, monday it was announcing 7 days left.