The... " Staf.."

migcun.5240

Tyria doesn't feel safe as before... All those loading screens, showing off all those beautiful glaives, spears, javelins,  filling me with hopes! Filling me with hype for "the next time is the time" and when the moment comes....

" Take this healing staff warrior!" 

Death really is slow and painful.

I'm so disappointed 😔

With the new mechanics for the Ranger GreatHammer weapon, I was hopping for the Staff to be used like a  Spear / Javelin, depending in how you equip it.

. If you equip it ( the staff)  on your main hand, and another weapon /shield  in your off-hand, you would get 1-2-3 skills and play it as a javelin weapon. 

. If you solo equipped it, it would give you a 2 handed skill line filling your weapons skills 1-2-3-4-5

Oooooh well.... GG for those who actually love it the way it is. 

I can't, even after trying it. I just hate it.  😞

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Agreed - your idea would be better than the "bait-and-switch" of "we will give you a good melee polearm that also supports and gives sustainability" and then they later take the damage away, leaving the Warrior basically neutered as a Banner Slave #2.

Don't let the "confused" responses mislead you - they're stuck in "groupthink."

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

I like it how it is... just a healing weapons with a Bit of dmg, a Block, a pull and insane Mobility ^^

Sergeant voice dives in :

" Where you think you at soldier? What you doing on the field running around like mouse under steroids!?

Screaming so loud that you even heal people just by shouting at them!?! What are you a field therapist? 

Pick up that staff and stabb somebody with it! AND STOP SCREAMING " 

:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Field Therapist. We're field therapists now y'all.

Hilarious and also what makes me want to puke.

Basically a hardened warrior entirely immasculated and wearing a tu tu...

Must be their goal all along - because that is the result we are essentially staring at.

Edited by Crimthan.9308
  • Haha 1