Unable To Hit 15,000 Daily Achievement Point Cap

Hi,

So I have 14,999 daily achievement points earned. I know the cap is 15,000 but after a few days of doing my dailies (and definitely being rewarded the acclaim and chest for it from the Wizard Vault) I have still not received the 1AP to hit the cap.

Has anyone else had this issue? As recommended by the Guild Wars 2 Support Team I have tried completing achievements in other parts of the game (not just my dailies) and still not got the 1AP to cap the daily section. This correctly adds to my permanent AP total.

26 minutes ago, iownapenguincalledfrank.6097 said:

Hi,

So I have 14,999 daily achievement points earned. I know the cap is 15,000 but after a few days of doing my dailies (and definitely being rewarded the acclaim and chest for it from the Wizard Vault) I have still not received the 1AP to hit the cap.

Has anyone else had this issue? As recommended by the Guild Wars 2 Support Team I have tried completing achievements in other parts of the game (not just my dailies) and still not got the 1AP to cap the daily section. This correctly adds to my permanent AP total.

No since it is only 1 point it cant be a retired montly

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure if I've ever heard of anyone else not getting partial credit to hit the cap on that last daily. Everyone I'm aware of has always finished at exactly 15k. I know I didn't finish with an even ten ap on that last daily and still got partial credit. This is odd . . .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you have 0 from monthly achievements, check what the API shows just in case (api.guildwars2.com/v2/account?access_token=your api key).

The vault did change the daily completion achievement, so it's possible it's broken now. Only accounts from before HoT are capable of having this problem, so it's going to be rare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Kilmisae.9543 said:

I still don't know where the 9 comes from since we receive daily AP per 10.

Before 2015, each daily gave AP and festival dailies originally gave AP, with Lunar New Year 2017 being the last.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue. Also stuck at 14999 Daily + Monthly Cap. Allthough the Total AP seems to be correct: https://imgur.com/a/cIZRBaD

In my case I expected my last daily to reward 5AP but only received 4AP.

I suspect there is some 1AP achievement that is incorrectly tagged and is counted as neither Daily, Monthly or Permanent.

The Total AP seems to be calculated correctly, it's just incredibly annoying to spend 4+ years on dailies only to end up 1AP short on the display 😞

• Confused 1