Adventure Guide stopped

I completed Vol 1, fully and am 20 out of 20 on Vol 2. Vol 3 doesn't show in the corner, it's stuck on Vol 2 and it has stopped tracking. Logging does not fix this issue. I'm a new player, only lvl 54, would like to complete the guide if possible. 

I"m stuck at 9/10 hearts, 15/18 mining, 69/100 defeating enemy factions, 6/10 events, 1/3 dodges, 0/25 dragon minions, and no world bosses. It won't progress no matter how much iron and gold i'm mining, how many new hearts i'm completing. Those numbers just stay the same. I"m 8/13 complete on vol 3

• Haha 1

Sorry for the dumb question: you are trying to progress the vol.3 mining/hearts in Dredgehaunt Cliffs, Harathi Hinterlands or Blazeridge Steppes, right? One of these 3 maps? For some reason, Taidha doesn't count as boss for this achievement, even if she spawns in Bloodtide Coast (which is mentioned in the tooltip).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Silversprings.9328 said:

I"m stuck at 9/10 hearts, 15/18 mining, 69/100 defeating enemy factions, 6/10 events, 1/3 dodges, 0/25 dragon minions, and no world bosses. It won't progress no matter how much iron and gold i'm mining, how many new hearts i'm completing. Those numbers just stay the same. I"m 8/13 complete on vol 3

Are you doing those things in the right areas? Hearts, for example. If you're doing Adventure Guide Volume Three, only Hearts in Fields of Ruin, Blazeridge Steppes, Lornar's Pass, Dredgehaunt Cliffs, or the Harathi Hinterlands will count. Mining also will only count in Dredgehaunt Cliffs, Harathi Hinterlands, or Blazeridge Steppes.