Good ways to get 100 bandit kills?

On 3/6/2024 at 3:47 AM, BlueJin.4127 said:

Thanks for the info all. Unfortunately, I think I'll just skip bandits. I think even T1 fractals would be more fun on my alt accounts than bandits.

If you like to play riba runs on silverwastes you can visit the top right corner of that map every now and then (maybe when the chestrun is), where the skitt have their area. That is sometimes overtaken by bandits and it is an event to clear it. Opposite of the skritt entrance are some bandits too. And when the meta is done and ppl do the champs, one is a bandit surrounded by bandits.

It won't be fast getting 100 of them but when you like riba runs it'll do it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here's how to kill 100 bandits in about 5 minutes.  Go to fractals and set it to the lowest Cliffside fractal, currently number 6.  You don't need any Agony Resistance.  I do it solo.   Enter the fractal and kill the "fanatic" mobs around the hammer.   All fanatics are bandits.   Ignore the hammer.   Go up the scaffold to the first level with the 2 seals.   Just stand there and fanatic waves will come at you alternating from left and from right.   You will be done in about 5 minutes.   

• Like 3
  • Sad 1