Give willbender back their second flowing resolve charge in pvp

1 minute ago, Kuya.6495 said:

More guardian main propaganda 

Its not propaganda buddy. He plays with other players in this game and when he does he uses Ele. Hes been an ele main for a long time. He talks about it on stream, and in discord. What are you on about? CMC being an ele main is fairly common knowledge. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

Its not propaganda buddy. He plays with other players in this game and when he does he uses Ele. Hes been an ele main for a long time. He talks about it on stream, and in discord. What are you on about? CMC being an ele main is fairly common knowledge. 

Are you implying that the lead balance dev is an ele main despite ele mains always crying that anet hates ele and always nerfs it? What are you trying to say here? That ele mains are delusional? Impossible. The only scenario that makes sense here is that cmc is a guard main and that is why guard is always OP and anet's favorite profession. Please stop trying to deceive us. 😞

Edited by Kuya.6495
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kuya.6495 said:

Are you implying that the lead balance dev is an ele main

Yes - he is absolutely an ele main. Its well known, has been for years, and its the reason for the ups and downs with ele. I.E. Signet CATA. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

7 hours ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

Yes - he is absolutely an ele main. Its well known, has been for years, and its the reason for the ups and downs with ele. I.E. Signet CATA. 

Ele main? XDDDD... ele is no meta anywhere in the game, do you see any single ele being played during MATS or one of your ranked matches? Are you kittening blind or just blinded by bias? Do you see any pistol ele being played anywhere at all?...heck did you even bother to see how terrible pistol is? They have just botched another utility turning arcane wave to a melee power leap on the class with lowest HP,armor....ele main my kittening kitten....

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Ele main? XDDDD... ele is no meta anywhere in the game, do you see any single ele being played during MATS or one of your ranked matches? Are you kittening blind or just blinded by bias? Do you see any pistol ele being played anywhere at all?...heck did you even bother to see how terrible pistol is? They have just botched another utility turning arcane wave to a melee power leap on the class with lowest HP,armor....ele main my kittening kitten...

All the words you just typed dont change that CMC has been an Ele MAIN for a long time. Of course he likely plays other professions but if you've been anywhere near the top of the pvp spectrum in this game you will know that he is an ele main. Its common knowledge. Just because you dont know it - dosnt mean it isnt true. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

All the words you just typed dont change that CMC has been an Ele MAIN for a long time. Of course he likely plays other professions but if you've been anywhere near the top of the pvp spectrum in this game you will know that he is an ele main. Its common knowledge. Just because you dont know it - dosnt mean it isnt true. 

Nobody but the forum cares what and who plays when...what matters is what is in the game...not what Timmy and Freddy said in some obscure discord, 4chat,reddit, twich, Instagram, facebook, LinkedIn...NOBODY GIVES A kitten. I go in game and see 4 necro, 3 guardians out of 10 players at that time I don't give a kitten even if the US president plays elementalist

1. Do you see 5-6 elementalist per game??...NO
  2. Do you see dozen and dozen of elementalists roaming 24/7 in WvW?...NO
  3. Do you see RAID team made of 3-4 else? ...NO
  4. Do you see fractals spammed to death with eles?...NO
  5. Do you see any ele meta build in competitive?...NO

So who gives an actual kitten if CMC played ele when he was a toddler in the 18th century??? or during the roman empire times?..NOBODY GIVES AN ACTUAL KITTEN!

Stop with this constant BS aboud ele main devs left and right! Just for a couple of changes that made ele shine for a bunch of months, getting him in line with all the other monkey brain gameplay of GW2 like necros, rangers, guardians etc etc...and this playerbase still crying rivers! It's done! It has been nerfed! ele back to the shithole for another 3-4 years stop already with the BS about ele dev main!

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

11 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Nobody but the forum cares what and who plays when...what matters is what is in the game

I dont know if you know this but..... you're on the forums. Screeching I might add. The current META is irrelevant when it comes to CMC and what he MAINS.

not what Timmy and Freddy said in some obscure discord, 4chat,reddit, twich, Instagram, facebook, LinkedIn.

Its not obscure. That discord made the balancing decisions in this game for years. See my previous post about "you not knowing doesnt mean its not true." CMC the ele main was in that discord. 

I go in game and see 4 necro, 3 guardians out of 10 players at that time I don't give a kitten even if the US president plays elementalist

For someone who doesnt care - man you sure care. 

Do you see 5-6 elementalist per game??...NO

That hasn't happened since signet CATA - the entire point of my original post. Thank you for proving my point. CMC got a little carried away and we ended up with that. Also.......... setting the bar at 5-6 PER GAME is nonsensical. It could just be 4 per game, on average two per team. That would demonstrate a lopsided representation of the class/profession. It's hilarious to me though that your hyperbolic version of it actually happaned with Ele because of CMC though - while you continue to say CMC is not an ele main. 

Do you see dozen and dozen of elementalists roaming 24/7 in WvW?...NO

This is the sPvP forum - my posts here are in reference to sPvP

Do you see RAID team made of 3-4 else? ...NO

This is the sPvP forum - my posts here are in reference to sPvP

Do you see fractals spammed to death with eles?...NO

This is the sPvP forum - my posts here are in reference to sPvP

Do you see any ele meta build in competitive?

My original post was not referencing the current META my dude - it was your inaccurate assertion that CMC mains a guardian - and that you used that inaccurate assertion as the basis for your nonsense. 

So who gives an actual kitten if CMC played ele when he was a toddler in the 18th century??? or during the roman empire times?..NOBODY GIVES AN ACTUAL KITTEN!

Lot of hyperbole for someone who keeps insisting they dont care.

Stop with this constant BS

Take your own advice. 

Edited by jdawgie.1835
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3