Has anyone logged Wizard's Vault dailies since the March update?

The wvw dailies and weeklies are the same as usual.

1 hour ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

What do you mean by "logged?" Kept track of them? For what purpose?

Probably the problem of pve players getting pve daylies/weeklies of expacs they don't even have.

What I noticed is, that my accounts that don't have SotO have all special task highlighted too. Before they had those tasks, that required SotO, visibly deactivated/disabled (like it still is in the reward tab).
I see that as a change for the worse 😞

2 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

The wvw dailies and weeklies are the same as usual.

Probably the problem of pve players getting pve daylies/weeklies of expacs they don't even have.

What I noticed is, that my accounts that don't have SotO have all special task highlighted too. Before they had those tasks, that required SotO, visibly deactivated/disabled (like it still is in the reward tab).
I see that as a change for the worse 😞

Specials are neither daily nor weekly. I'm pretty sure that tab was supposed to encourage people to buy Soto. The new daily tasks you can do in or out of an area. For example, this week, everyone with PvE only weeklies should have the meta event in New Kaineng. I have this even on accouts that don't have EOD. But you do either that meta, or events in the Maguuma Jungle, so you don't have to do that meta.  

The thing that convinced people that this was true, was the Rifts, and there are always at least 2 open world zones that have them. And there are still always Rift people hunting Rifts, so it was always doable. I know this because people in my guild without Soto were doing that daily/weekly.

The only legit complaint I saw about this was people who owned specific expansions but wanted to play in order and weren't up to a specific expansion yet. That's a legitimate complaint, because it's the only instance I've seen any evidence of where you couldn't do a daily without ruining the story, and no game should force you to do the story out of order to get a weekly/daily.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1