Beautiful Tyria - Showcasing the cool and unique details we skip past in daily play.

Thank you for the kind words! I've quite enjoyed making these so far and look forward to making them weekly for the foreseeable future. Next one should be up this saturday 😄

• Like 1

All the videos are very well edited and scripted. So professionally done 😮 Thank You.

May I suggest that you add one more Pointless Top 10 to your series >> Pointlessly Decorated Guild Halls 🤭

Love your creations 💗 To me, gaming is not only about chasing that high AP scores or killing every raid bosses or collecting those legendary stuffs. It's good to take some time off to enjoy all these wonderful scenery and QoLs created with details and lots of dedication ♥♡

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2024 at 11:52 AM, Sugar Min.5834 said:

All the videos are very well edited and scripted. So professionally done 😮 Thank You.

May I suggest that you add one more Pointless Top 10 to your series >> Pointlessly Decorated Guild Halls 🤭

Love your creations 💗 To me, gaming is not only about chasing that high AP scores or killing every raid bosses or collecting those legendary stuffs. It's good to take some time off to enjoy all these wonderful scenery and QoLs created with details and lots of dedication ♥♡

I'm happy you like them! I agree wholeheartedly! If these details weren't there, the game would feel empty and shallow - even if we don't actively engage with them in our daily routines 😄

And I wouldn't mind doing an episode on guild halls. I'll write down the idea. If I gain a following large enough, that some guilds would like to volunteer their guild halls for filming, positive commenting and ranking, that would be fun 😄