Display more than one title!

Titan.7853

Now that we have some additional titles, I'd like to be able to display more than one at once.

It might even bring in some revenue for ANet too. 

Here's my idea:

1st title:  free
2nd title: 1000 gems
3rd title:  2000 gems

Additional titles would display below the first one.

That's it.  What do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

Imagine places with many players in a small area, like Tequatl battles 🙈 names, titles, more titles..., bodies, minions, fields, shining effects... 

It's hard enough without much more text. So pls no.

Edited by Iustitian.9176
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Iustitian.9176 said:

Image places with many players in a small area, like Tequatl battles 🙈 names, titles, more titles..., bodies, minions, fields, shining effects... 

It's hard enough without much more text. So pls no.

You can already hide player names and titles.

Your name (and title) is hidden by default.  There's an option in settings to "Always Show My Name." 
There is an option in settings to "Show All Player Names" as well, or uncheck if you don't want to see them.

Under Control Options -> Miscellaneous there is an option to "Show Ally Names," so you can press a key to see them again, including your own name.  I have that set to left alt key, so I can press it to see my name and title, and everyone else too.  I don't think it would change things much to display a 2nd title at least.

ANet could even offer a setting to "Show Player Titles," so you could control whether to see titles or not, while still showing the player name.

I don't see a problem. 

Edited by Titan.7853

5 minutes ago, Iustitian.9176 said:

But if most people hide that text overflow (permanently or per button push; instantly after release or over time) the feature would still be a joke and a waste of time for the game developers.

I think it would be cool.  It's a small change that would require minimum developer effort, and it could bring in some revenue too.

• Confused 1

Wouldn't this be better as some sort of achievement? Why would you have to buy this? Maybe with gold, but why gems?

Coming from another game with multiple player titles, I don't see it as a big issue. 

• Like 1