Guildhall Decorations Vendor

Does anyone know of a Guildhall Decorations vendor, (I believe in a room in Lions Arch), where you could view the items.....I remember visiting last year but can not remember where he was located or the name...Thanks for you're help!

Edited by APrincessOfAlot.4735

There is....possibly called an auctioneer...We actually visited it....just couldn't remember where it was....it was through a door where it had three levels, step down, to the other....most of the items where in those 3 rooms....you could see how big the actual item was and what it looked like....was telling a friend about it but couldn't remember where I found it....but thank you for your help!

1 hour ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

Yes Inculpatus...it was GW2 and NOT another game......and Thank you Tinker, I will check out the Guild Imitative headquarters

I went and looked through the Guild Initiative Headquarters and there was no npc with a feature to preview Guild hall decorations. There are simply too many at this point (plus some decorations are so massive you'd need to do it out in the Grand Piazza). I think what you could be remembering is the ability to preview the different guildhalls themselves. There are 3 NPCs available for that (not sure a 4th was added to preview the IoR guild hall).

EDIT: Is there a specific guild hall decoration you wanted to preview? I've decorated 2 GHs already and am currently working on a 3rd and would be more than happy to show you around if I've got any of the decorations you'd like to see in place.

Edited by Ronin.4501
  • Like 2