Mount that provides stealth

9 hours ago, Epsilon Indi.2031 said:

I believe that the stealth from the mount abilities I linked don't interact with any class abilities or traits.  If what OP wants is added, it could just be that stealth if it's that problematic to give actual stealth.

The Season 5 Stealth is fine as it is.

But if we got a mount that applies Stealth with its dismount ability (which is what they want), it'd likely trigger Thief's related traits. Thus, that would factor into Thief's tuning.

Edited by Fueki.4753

I want a Kraken mount that can jet underwater but can stealth-crawl on land (and climb up walls).

Stealth on dismount could be useful too, depending on how they implement it. I like the idea of an ink jet creating a smoke field you can combo into stealth. Good for dismounting in both water (disorientation in 3d space) and after climbing (slow movement would likely make you vulnerable to aggro).

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

On 4/15/2024 at 10:26 AM, Batalix.2873 said:

I want a Kraken mount that can jet underwater but can stealth-crawl on land (and climb up walls).

Stealth on dismount could be useful too, depending on how they implement it. I like the idea of an ink jet creating a smoke field you can combo into stealth. Good for dismounting in both water (disorientation in 3d space) and after climbing (slow movement would likely make you vulnerable to aggro).

KRAKEN MOUNT, I AM IN !!!!!

19 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Engage would then apply Revealed, making Stealth from it useless.

That'd only be the case, if the Stealth was applied before an attack.

But if it applies Stealth after its other functions, like Cloak and Dagger, there wouldn't be a reveal.

Of course, the Engage ability could also be similar to Blinding Powder, which isn't an attack at all.

Edited by Fueki.4753

On 4/15/2024 at 10:26 AM, Batalix.2873 said:

Or camouflage if it stands still for x amount duration. No stealth, but still they won't attack you

Edited by arazoth.7290
  • Like 1