I'm not happy about the staff nerfs. HOWEVER.

I will note that:

• The turnaround for balancing problematic spec/weapon pairings is relatively quick, and has been for several patches. Proper cadence, you love to see it.
  • The turnaround for balancing weapons has improved in targeting. Nuanced balancing for Path to Victory that only targets the tiers Spellbreakers can leverage was a nice touch, and Spellbreaker also was not adjusted due to staff enabling overperformance.
  • The weapon -wasn't absolutely dumpstered-, scaling provisions support it for dedicated healing builds.

Make no mistake, I still hate all of you ( ❤️ ), but I'm glad that the patches, up to this point, have their scopes adjusted *through gritted teeth* somewhat properly. 

Good work on that. Fix greatsword thanks~

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

23 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I will note that:

• The turnaround for balancing problematic spec/weapon pairings is relatively quick, and has been for several patches. Proper cadence, you love to see it.
  • The turnaround for balancing weapons has improved in targeting. Nuanced balancing for Path to Victory that only targets the tiers Spellbreakers can leverage was a nice touch, and Spellbreaker also was not adjusted due to staff enabling overperformance.
  • The weapon -wasn't absolutely dumpstered-, scaling provisions support it for dedicated healing builds.

Make no mistake, I still hate all of you ( ❤️ ), but I'm glad that the patches, up to this point, have their scopes adjusted *through gritted teeth* somewhat properly. 

Good work on that. Fix greatsword thanks~

I'm glad someone else is acknowledging that we actually get balance updates, I took a break from pvp and came back after I realized that the balance team actually does try to do a good job, and they have a really difficult task with how dynamic this game is and how many specs and abilities there are.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Scatchtape.5109 said:

Honestly, as much as I hate staff, and I hate it-- I don't think Snap Pull needed a nerf. 

Can people not dodge it?

(Not being flippant)

• Snap Pull: Increased the casting time by 0.15 seconds.

Warrior telegraphs not only have to be obvious, they upset people if they're not also trivial to avoid.

But dw we tech those

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2