SAB W3 achievement bug

RDEF.8513

Not sure if i have to post this under festivals or bugs

So, a friend and i went in SAB world 3 and collected the 3 seedbags required to buy the book that allows you to talk to the choya.
Only to see that the achievement of finding the seedbags on my friend's account was not updated, why ? well... it was not unlocked yet, before entering world 3 you need to read the note on the door and talk to moto to unlock all achievements. Fine, we did that and went into world 3 again and went to collect the seedbags again. Execpt... they were gone since you can collect them only once, even if you haven't unlocked the achievement yet, you can still pick them up. Result is that the achievement can't be completed anymore, neither can the book or bow be bought because of that.

Can you look into fixing this please?

This is the same thing that happened to my Husband as I took him through.  He submitted a Support ticket and they said. "sorry, that we do not handle achievement bugs.  All you can do is submit a bug report."   So he is out 1500 baubles, because he had bought the 1000 slot bauble bag too. and it did not take.

We will see if they update it, but will not be happy if he has to spend 1500 baubles again.

51 minutes ago, Super Hayes.6890 said:

His achievement is completed but when he goes to purchase the book, it says he doesn't have enough seeds.

Has he tried talking to a Choya in that level to see if he already has it unlocked? If he has the correct achievement completed, he might not need to do the seeds now.

• Thanks 1