Account Change Mail .. Dear Supporters.

Hello,

I wanted to change the e-mail address of my X account on Friday night. We mistakenly made xxx.xxx@xxx.com instead of xxxxxx@xxx.com. There shouldn't be a dot in between. The account was automatically switched to the email address I entered incorrectly. The e-mail change confirmation was sent to the e-mail address I entered incorrectly, not to my original e-mail address, and I cannot cancel the e-mail change. Support has been investigating this situation for 3 days. I shared everything from the serial key to support, the account opening date, the locations of the characters in the game, and the last event I did. And they tell me they're still investigating.

I contacted support via the account's original email address and sent a ticket for 5 minutes. 3 days support has only seen what I wrote and is waiting. I submit a new ticket, they respond to it, I contact them via e-mail, they say "they are investigating", but there is no response on the ticket.

If you were to be contacted via your x or y email, then I would understand. There is something wrong with this and you do your research, you are right. But I have been creating tickets and sending you e-mails through the e-mail address I logged into the game for days, months, years. You're just being seen.

Additionally, in any game support, especially in matters such as changing e-mails, you cannot ignore the original e-mail address of the account and move it to the newly written e-mail address. This is not a support, it completely annoys the player.

Ticket #9187636
I expect everyone to see it in the forum and maybe your support if you can, dear supporters.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SonerTRKYLMZ.6798 said:

I only have one ticket, they haven't responded for 3 days 🙂

I contacted support via the account's original email address and sent a ticket for 5 minutes. 3 days support has only seen what I wrote and is waiting. I submit a new ticket, they respond to it, I contact them via e-mail, they say "they are investigating", but there is no response on the ticket.

You said you've opened more than one ticket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I opened 2. ticket. I wonder if they're doing it to me like my ex. Yes, it really was(They see my message and do not reply :)). There was no response to the main ticket, and to the 2nd ticket they said they would contact me through the first ticket. I'm waiting, I'm on the 3rd day.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, SonerTRKYLMZ.6798 said:

I opened 2. ticket. I wonder if they're doing it to me like my ex. Yes, it really was(They see my message and do not reply :)). There was no response to the main ticket, and to the 2nd ticket they said they would contact me through the first ticket. I'm waiting, I'm on the 3rd day.

Then keep waiting? It's the weekend. They're not at work right now.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, SonerTRKYLMZ.6798 said:

I don't agree with what you said, buddy. I am also writing via the account's original email. They answer via email

Ok, you seem to be confused. Support does not respond to any tickets here on the forums. As you said, they only reply via email. They also don't work on the weekends. So you'll have to just keep waiting for them to get to your ticket to fix the mistake.

• Sad 1