Mark as ready as soon as you leave the start area

18 hours ago, Jedrik.3109 said:

Older man here.

No.

Genuinely interested as to why? It's entirely possible as some one who'll only do a few matches a day I've missed a valid reason some one would rather run around the map that actually start the match. 

2 hours ago, Atoclone.4810 said:

Genuinely interested as to why?

I waited 15 mins in Q. I have no problem waiting another minute to adapt my build or just go use the bathroom during that time.

Also Anet trying to remove that waiting time will probably break the entire game.

• Confused 3

4 hours ago, Atoclone.4810 said:

Genuinely interested as to why? It's entirely possible as some one who'll only do a few matches a day I've missed a valid reason some one would rather run around the map that actually start the match. 

Wait till your my age whippersnapper and trying to get to the bathroom or get my prune juice in between q's.

More of a real reason, info. Adapting to the comp, seeking out other team to determine specific build to adjust to and if any classes changes before match starts.

And my mythical reason..

Whatever team has more ready checks will lose due to skill diff. Yes yes yes, it's bs. But I can't make my mind let go of it. Just like the voices but it's ok now. Most of them like you guys. They said it's ok, they will let me play again and let me try to win with you all. So the doctors say it's progress. They just want me to work on the idea that you guys are real and I should be kind and try to help in our endeavors. 

ggs glhf

• Confused 1

If you're pve'ing on engie and wants to switch to ranger for pvp then it's fine.

I would rather make it blind matchups where you can't see the other team before match starts. Spec countering and last-second sepc swaps is a whole different layer of pvp that's cringe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frequency.6407 said:

If you're pve'ing on engie and wants to switch to ranger for pvp then it's fine.

I would rather make it blind matchups where you can't see the other team before match starts. Spec countering and last-second sepc swaps is a whole different layer of pvp that's cringe.

I agree

To all those bathroom junkies- as long as you don't play on a laptop while doing your bathroom stuff, you won't be able to move out of the starting area and thus not be affected by the suggested change. Nor will those adjusting their builds inside the starting area. Just saying...

• Like 1