WSR K/D is such a fake

Posted (edited)

https://imgur.com/a/JthfKHg

Currently theres a green bot farm running with 1 wsr and 3 fr, the red is continually killing 1 green while the other 2 greens continually res him, we caught him multiple times the last few days but today his hiding spot is so far been elusive

Edited by xavier.7308
added text
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

FR is botting ?? 😮

Btw can KD count more to war score? Deso winning with their late night PPT train as if WvW is a PvE game mode while dodging fights and having negative KD is just a joke and really embarrassing for them.

These low effort players need to be informed that the World Boss train is significantly more rewarding than doing PPT in WvW.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, xavier.7308 said:

Currently theres a green bot farm running with 1 wsr and 3 fr, the red is continually killing 1 green while the other 2 greens continually res him, we caught him multiple times the last few days but today his hiding spot is so far been elusive

"we caught him multiple times" screenshots ?

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

I am like realy new to wvw 3 months of active playing never did i pay atention to servers or wvw just did daylies for potions, and then i wonted legendary rings found it to be easy in wvw to obtain. And oh boy it was easy thanks to the WSR server i got in to pug zerg game from start just taging ppl. Then i learnd more from the boys and got in to bether zergs and it was blast. More loot, more rank i got 2 sword precursors easy money. Made my two Legendary rings, on to cape next.

So after 3 months of playing only wvw i have gold to fund my legendary crafting i got from rank 50 to 900 i am siting on 700 grandmaster marks like what the f i do with that much marks.

I wont to shoutout to all WSR players especialy comanders who are there every day using this beautiful strategy just killing enemy untill they cry on reddit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, xavier.7308 said:

share the hiding spot with us. im curious too. let me know so i can farm some more kills for UD. 

Nice 395 PPT tick btw. idk why you have tears when you play during dead times anyway.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, elo.9860 said:

Fraud Ranik exposed again. Absolute dog server

I guess you misunderstood. It looks like it's WSR that's being exposed. If I understand correctly they use alt accounts and day/night kill and revive , kill and revive ? In the name of K/D? 10 years later ? crazy. 🤭

And do they hide in the corner of the map to do so? And does anyone want more points for free kills?

Hellbound.5610

Btw can KD count more to war score? Deso winning with their late night PPT train

Do you want to win the game? Get out of SM and come and get our facilities, no one will slap you, I guarantee, they will only be caresses. 😉

Edited by Mabi black.1824
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I have to hand it to WSR, they are on their own but still crushing all opposition. A strong 50 person squad can beat them but anytime you are
close to their spawn they just keep on coming and never stop until they whittle you down to where they can kill you. On the other hand FoW are
trailing badly now they are on their own. The irony for me is that despite the fact that every single squad I have joined has absolutely crushed
the opposition we aren't moving up because of the massive offpeak PPT by the other two servers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Hoon.1524 said:

The irony for me is that despite the fact that every single squad I have joined has absolutely crushed
the opposition we aren't moving up because of the massive offpeak PPT by the other two servers.

Neither is WSR to be honest

1 hour ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

No wonder they always have high k/d. It was always weird how they never win a fight and still have lots of kills.

100% exposed i agree with you in every way. WSR just a clown server

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

its true, the farming is funny and sad to watch all at once. skirmish 17 was first noticed but with minor effort they can be found; last night they were seen, they ran (for solo player) and after a few minutes pretended to GvG. more deaths on FR than the fighting groups have combined K/D. Match integrity aside, makes the dominator titles a bit of a meme. Have screenshots, if a dev asks, they can have them.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Well the new motto for wvw is "lets farm" so why would one care if some bloke farms his title?

In the past people did it in obsidian sanctum in big 3 way and didnt get banned - so what?

If cheaters in pvp can just illegally sell alt accounts for by now several 10ks of dollars worth and in the past it wasnt even possible for them to change the account names and anet told in public that this would be some "risky action that can destroy the account" but did it over and over for these pvp account sellers without hesitation......   so what?

let the people have their farm. cornerstone gamemode is over. 

people in the company by now with no degree in game design but obviously cheap kitten customer care communication training decide over changes....  so what?

90 % the players giving wvw feedback in developer discord are 100% GvG players and never set a single foot outside of arena into wvw.....   so what?

I support the company since 19 years - so what? 

keep buying or not? so what?

this is the only real question you need to answer: Are you a bip skitter or skit bipper? or do you prefer skitting in kitten skit with kitten bipp in a hipp with kitten bipper?

Edited by SlateSloan.3654
  • Confused 5

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, SlateSloan.3654 said:

Well the new motto for wvw is "lets farm" so why would one care if some bloke farms his title?

In the past people did it in obsidian sanctum in big 3 way and didnt get banned - so what?

If cheaters in pvp can just illegally sell alt accounts for by now several 10ks of dollars worth and in the past it wasnt even possible for them to change the account names and anet told in public that this would be some "risky action that can destroy the account" but did it over and over for these pvp account sellers without hesitation......   so what?

let the people have their farm. cornerstone gamemode is over. 

people in the company by now with no degree in game design but obviously cheap kitten customer care communication training decide over changes....  so what?

90 % the players giving wvw feedback in developer discord are 100% GvG players and never set a single foot outside of arena into wvw.....   so what?

I support the company since 19 years - so what? 

keep buying or not? so what?

this is the only real question you need to answer: Are you a bip skitter or skit bipper? or do you prefer skitting in kitten skit with kitten bipp in a hipp with kitten bipper?

So what? Selling Alternative Accounts? Game mode over?

So you'd better listen to a couple of tips.

1 Don't try to justify something that isn't justifiable on your team. Sometimes you make a better impression when you keep your mouth shut.

2 Take a break Take a nice walk in the open air, it helps the body and especially the mind. 😉

When I read certain things on the forum, I can't help but think of that video on youtube where that guy in front of the monitor presses the keys frantically, his face is frowning and full of grimaces of continuous suffering, his desk looks more like my recycling more than he has a desk, then suddenly things get out of hand and the result is to demolish both the monitor and the keyboard 🤭

For real, taking a little break every now and then makes life better.

Edited by Mabi black.1824