Ideas to improve POWER Berserker (PvP)

Zekent.3652

>Base resistance and unblockable generation in minnor traits.

>Savage Instinc nerf was excesive for the power variant (and condi berserker is still good despite nerfs), might consider making it 2s again but only if you use a power ammulet, like berserker's or demolisher's ammulet.

>Increase the might stack of decapitate from 1 to just more, i don't know, might be 3 or 5.

>Add fury generation to Arc Divider, loosing your fury generation with GS in berserk mode MAKES NO SENSE.

>Make headbutt a daze instead of stun and add some damage to it, and balance the damage and daze duration however you like, also make it generetae at least 1 bar of adrenaline if it fails to hit, just like the other 'rage' skills.

>Make 'Dead or Alive' lifesteal only work with power damage, putting this nerf on condi berserker here because power berserker is just paying for the abuse of condi berserker.

>This is not power berserker only idea, but i'll gonna put it since berserker is highly dependant on adrenaline to get into berserk form; make adrenaline decay slower out of combat and it should stop at the last adrenaline bar, kinda working like Rev's energy system where it resets at 50%.

>Fix Wild Blow, it's still bugged after months, not working as intended. Nerfs on warrior are coming way faster than fixing the NEW bugs, i'm sorry, but this is just dumb, feels like devs are making fun of this class, and it's always the forum's PvP scapegoat class if it shows any small indication of being strong, while ignoring other classes that are ALSO strong and even stronger ones.

• Like 1

eternal champion become base, including stability

primal burst should not cost adrenaline, you should be able to use it without the need of adrenaline in berserk mode. since you are berserking, you should be always "full of adrenaline"

• Like 1

My simple observation:

Condi weapons have multi-hit bursts that make it easy to get procs.
Power weapons almost always do just one single hit which is far easier to deny in competitive.

For example condi warr using mh sword will have easy time proccing stuff like Cleansing Ire or Marching Orders.
Power Warrior will struggle far more, especially in 1v1 scenarios where there's just one target that's paying attention to your actions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StraightPath.3972 said:

My simple observation:

Condi weapons have multi-hit bursts that make it easy to get procs.
Power weapons almost always do just one single hit which is far easier to deny in competitive.

For example condi warr using mh sword will have easy time proccing stuff like Cleansing Ire or Marching Orders.
Power Warrior will struggle far more, especially in 1v1 scenarios where there's just one target that's paying attention to your actions.

Know we know the reason for the Arc Divider de-work!

• Like 1