Guardian Focus 4 and 5 need to be nerfed

3 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

if Vinny is buckets (mooooO)... I think you probably don't want to duel him unless you're very good.

How is this relevant to the topic my friend 😄
How is winning or losing the 1vs1 is going to contribute to the topic of focus 4 and focus 5 being a bit too tuned?

14 minutes ago, Skary.8956 said:

How is this relevant to the topic my friend 😄
How is winning or losing the 1vs1 is going to contribute to the topic of focus 4 and focus 5 being a bit too tuned?

In response to his telling you that it had balance, it has a tell and explaining how to mitigate it, you offered to duel him to correct him on his mis-apprehensions I believe.  I'm telling you that you will likely not demonstrate anything to him of value other than a skill discrepancy.

1 minute ago, shion.2084 said:

In response to his telling you that it had balance, it has a tell and explaining how to mitigate it, you offered to duel him to correct him on his mis-apprehensions I believe.  I'm telling you that you will likely not demonstrate anything to him of value other than a skill discrepancy.

It seems like you misred some part of it because there is a lot of nonsense and fictional scenarios and wishful thinking and replies in this forum post.
I never offered anyone a duel
I don't think this thread serves any further purpose.
Lets stop the activity because there are a lot more important topics like kitten holo nerf man 😆
I was playing DD and Holo. DD is a bit unfun to play in the current meta and now holo is gone for the most part

58 minutes ago, Skary.8956 said:

I kinda forgot about you guys really just like all other people that met you 😄 there is no point of arguing with anyone of you because this is a dead game and this is a dead forum where oddly enough all most nerdy and useless individuals like you gather to have some sense of community. I can see you got hurt because you have 13k comments 😄 you must have nothing in your life for sure

Okay, buddy, please don't project your life on the rest of us. I have a highly successful career and a lovely family. I post frequently because I need something to do while 💩'ing and during small breaks at work. This game is far from dead. I said what I said, because as soon as you attack things like post count, or say stupid things like the above quote, you've lost your argument by shooting yourself in the foot.

59 minutes ago, Skary.8956 said:

For me it feels like focus 4 and focus 5 might not be the best skills that G has access to but I feel like they deal quite a bit of dmg combined with V1.
That was my forum post and I gave an example. Everything else like just dodge it not dodge it is irrelevant 7.4k offhand weapon with additional 5k it's quite good especially when you have sword in the main hand.
If you don't see the point I'm making I really feel sorry for you buddy 😞

If you nerf all high damage combos, then no one would die. At some point you have to burn resources to mitigate damage and combos. Focus 4 you can block, blind, evade, dodge, or interrupt the initial cast and negate the combo. If you fail that you can use things like barrier, invulns, and distortion to mitigate the pulsing damage. Focus 5 you can pop with multiple hits and negate the damage, or block, blind, evade, dodge, barrier, invuln, or distortion you way through the damage depending on your spec. There are far worse skills out there in this game that are more difficult to counter then either skill on Guardian Focus. 

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Skary.8956 said:

It seems like you misred some part of it because there is a lot of nonsense and fictional scenarios and wishful thinking and replies in this forum post.
I never offered anyone a duel
I don't think this thread serves any further purpose.
Lets stop the activity because there are a lot more important topics like kitten holo nerf man 😆
I was playing DD and Holo. DD is a bit unfun to play in the current meta and now holo is gone for the most part

Ah then I misunderstood this young people speak....

"It's a really simple concept for a big boy NA duel me 1vs1 bro should be able to understand this"

I though that meant you were offering to duel him to teach him the really simple concept of how uber OP the capability was.

Edited by shion.2084
  • Haha 1