1 hour ago, StraightPath.3972 said:

As far as I understand - no.
It means that if your healing skill hits something with it's initial cast - then you get extra might.
Think Reaper heal shout or Vindicator's Archemorus heal.
These things heal and strike enemies at the same time.

The big question mark comes up when dealing with heals that deal damage with delay.
For example Harb healing elixir tossed at enemies, or a quick attack after popping Shiro heal on rev..

you can test it out on dummys in pvp lobby freely

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, StraightPath.3972 said:

As far as I understand - no.
It means that if your healing skill hits something with it's initial cast - then you get extra might.
Think Reaper heal shout or Vindicator's Archemorus heal.
These things heal and strike enemies at the same time.

The big question mark comes up when dealing with heals that deal damage with delay.
For example Harb healing elixir tossed at enemies, or a quick attack after popping Shiro heal on rev..

Didn't use it, but if you check the relic again, it has damage value on it. When you use heal skill, the relic damages nearby enemies and applies its effects depending on how many enemies got hit by it.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Haha 1

On 5/21/2024 at 8:18 PM, SRoode.7318 said:

So, for Twin Generals, that means every time you hit something you get a stack of might for10s?

On 5/21/2024 at 8:43 PM, igmolicious.5986 said:

No, when you use a healing skill, you strike nearby enemies and get might for each hit (more on first enemy hit) and apply weakness to them.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work on Dragonhunter, though I am using Litany of Wrath a lot 🤔 , so I swapped back to the Relic of the Thief.

• Confused 3

Posted (edited)

Oh boy, those new Relics we got with SotO really shook up that stale old meta we had with Runes, didn't they. So many options are being played in Raids, Strikes and Fractals I can hardly count them. And these new ones will surely be useful as well. Was totally worth deleting fun RP runes instead of reworking them. /s

Edited by Omega.6801
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2