Other Worldly Otters [OwO] Guildhall Art Gallery

Decided to make something new using both older and newer decorations!! (OMG are the Astral decorations expensive to make!!!)

As usual decoration space limitations came into play before I could add everything I intended.

Comments are always welcome!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Mattahood.9423 said:

very, very nice.  I had not tried using the tiles as ceiling material.  As you said the astral/academic stuff is crazy expensive.  But now I am thinking it might be worth the expense.

I had originally planned to just go with 16 of the tiles (8 floor/8 ceiling) but unfortunately due to space limitations couldn't even place all the wall pieces, so I had to expand to 24 (12 floor/12 ceiling). But when including the stairs, I needed 3000 T6 leather and 77 charged quartz crystal to craft all the astral pieces, so if you're planning to incorporate them definitely plan ahead!

Posted (edited)

Nice floating room 🙂

Yes, you need charged quartzs for three of the AA decors; stairs, round platform and square floor, 3 each. Good thing I have plenty of charged quartz, I have been charging the quartz every day for more than a year\ now.

Anyway, my hall has only a few AA decors that need charged quartzs. I put up a couple of stairs, one round platform and none of the square floor. But, I have 12 astral doors and all in use 😄. They look more like gates to me and I like how tall they are. Majestic.

edit: Hi Matt 👋

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Thanks 1

@Mattahood.9423 Hey Matt, only after you left in a hurry (as always :classic_mellow:), I came to understand your question. I thought you were referring to my Skiff decorations being under water 😬. Ok, the two sailboats are meant to be partial sunken hence half their bodies are in the water. Working as intended 🙂

Sorry to hijack your thread Ronin, Matt's latest post is here. Good luck guys! 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2024 at 8:26 AM, Sugar Min.5834 said:

Sorry to hijack your thread Ronin, Matt's latest post is here. Good luck guys!

No worries!! It keeps the thread alive!

I'm planning a water garden next, so I'll keep ya posted!!

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I love water featured stuff. A water garden would be cool 😀 Don't mind my asking, how many guild halls you have to play with? 😅

I only have one, that is my private guild. Although I am in 4 other guilds as well, I am just a junior member in them (without any permission). Except for Matt's guild, I am a decorator there too but I didn't do anything at all. My one guild is enough to totally burn me out after spending like 1.5 years soloing it to max level 😓 I'm just glad that all that is over. But, occasionally I still do some decorating when an idea comes to mind or new decoration I like comes along.

• Like 1