Bladesworn's Lament (PvP)

Posted (edited)

You only ever played warrior because of Bladesworn. But the massive nerfs to the spec have you looking like a sadsack? And with the upcoming balance change not actually affecting the class at all, maybe you've even decided to stop playing Bladesworn altogether.

I certainly did. Well, why not turn to the class that inspired Bladesworn to begin with. I'm of course talking about Holosmith!

Introducing the Bladesworn's Lament:

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PegAIRlNwyYfsRmKOsWnPLA-D6gXG9WAdnAWeKAAA  /// [&DQMGFhUnKwCEAAAAYQEAAIoBAAATAQAAEgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=]

(use rifle, not hammer and swap relic for the new Relic of Zakiros)

Want to resurrect people with Battle Standard, but feel forced to use Tactical Reload? Say hello to Throw Elixir R, resurrection in a bottle with only 76 second cooldown.

The new relic, Zakiros, will take over the heavy lifting from Adrenal Health.  Why run away to heal when you can get your health by hurting the enemy!

Power Wrench trait keeps your elite skill CD extremely low and Elixir X can turn you into rampaging Juggernaut, just like a warrior!

Never liked the Holosmith's heat mechanic? Me neither. We don't use skills that require being above a heat threshold at all! We also don't worry much about overheating, because of Thermal Release Valve triggering on every dodge.

Crystal Confirguration: Storm trait makes our melee attack into a ranged one, just like Gunsaber auto attacks!

Witness the build in all its modesty:

Disclaimer. Langeball is not liable for any issues you may encounter with the build. The user is responsible for any damage that may come to their own mental health from playing an offmeta build. Langeball can not be held liable for any abuse hurled towards the user if playing in Platinum tier.

Edited by Langeball.9351
forgot pvp tag
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Langeball.9351 said:

Disclaimer. Langeball is not liable for any issues you may encounter with the build. The user is responsible for any damage that may come to their own mental health from playing an offmeta build. Langeball can not be held liable for any abuse hurled towards the user if playing in Platinum tier

Love this 😂😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

But what about defense utilities in PvE?! How have we been surviving until now?! /s 

Hide contents

That heal on crit relic is sick af btw.

Check this build out. Cant get more basic unga bunga than this.

Add the new crit heal relic and buff to frenzy.

Big Healing from the relic and Mending Might+ Phalanx Strenght.

Might, Fury, swiftness + Quickness.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKAFc80ZYZCsR2EjiVijvU/yD-DyQYhoHxvD3wh0qEoCVQ0CBFvgIG7h4nUDAUB-e

Just plain old core warrior like balthazar intended.

6 hours ago, Langeball.9351 said:

You only ever played warrior because of Bladesworn.

Woah! That's one hell of an opening line... For competitive modes, Bladesworn was a dead end from the moment the concept was chosen as an elite spec to be.

I get that some players could have wanted to RP as their favourite anime character but RP isn't something that's done in competitive modes (even in PvE, the role play is barely accepted).

3 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

According to the balance patch, warrior is 100% fine everywhere and doesnt need changes.

I get it's fine for RP.

• Langeball.9351 changed the title to Bladesworn's Lament (PvP)