We have problem

On 6/15/2024 at 10:51 PM, Obnoxa.6702 said:

... I'm starting to feel the same level of discomfort and confusion I felt the first time I was legitimately Rick-rolled.
You had me on the first post, I thought maybe it was an English as a second language barrier, but then you got greedy... you took it too far with killing people by playing she'll be coming 'round the mountain on a flute.
Millions of players... that's good, you almost had me. 🤣

Did you miss the part where he said " we can instantly let billions of players know about your game...." B i l l i o n s 😱

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
sorry I have to say it, this is so exaggerating that it's really funny
  • Haha 8

If the appreciation/interest for a videogame is easily swayed/determined by other people's opinion/views.... those people will have a tough time enjoying a videogame at all.

Rather then a sheep that wants to be part of a twitch flock;  be the lone wolf that uses its keen nose to sniff out the juicy games.

One should make the choice themselves, experience the game themselves at their own pace, and then decide if its worth their time to quit or continue.

Edited by Noidea Incognito.9607
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Sugar Min.5834 said:

Did you miss the part where he said " we can instantly let billions of players know about your game...." B i l l i o n s 😱

I'm one of those laughers whose eyes shut once I really get going 🤣

• Haha 5

I don't find MMOs interesting to watch, but they are fun to play. Same with strategy and casual games, which I also enjoy.

I play GW2 a lot but have no interest in watching someone else play it. If I watch Twitch, it's often people playing games I have never and will never play. I watch simply because those types of games tend to be more enjoyable to watch, and/or the streamer is entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1