Equipment templates and PvP Gear

I main as Willbender and am currently using the first Equipment Template for Open World/PvE. Within the Equipment Template, I noticed that there's an option to view your PvP gear. The thing is, I can't change the PvP weapons without also changing out the PvE weapons. This has resulted into me having to use up the second Equipment Template for the PvP weapons.

Is there a work-around for this? What is the point of changing out PvP gear if we can't change out the weapons?

I would like to try out the Dragon Hunter spec in PvP but then that would have me overwriting one of my Equipment Templates to compromise.

2 hours ago, Grey.8719 said:

I main as Willbender and am currently using the first Equipment Template for Open World/PvE. Within the Equipment Template, I noticed that there's an option to view your PvP gear. The thing is, I can't change the PvP weapons without also changing out the PvE weapons. This has resulted into me having to use up the second Equipment Template for the PvP weapons.

Is there a work-around for this? What is the point of changing out PvP gear if we can't change out the weapons?

I would like to try out the Dragon Hunter spec in PvP but then that would have me overwriting one of my Equipment Templates to compromise.

Gear templates are expensive (62.5% of what a character slot cost) but in your main they are usually worthy due allows you to swap roles and game modes with just a couple of clicks. For skill templates the Wizzard Vault rewards are excellent choices. An alternative to spending resources in gear templates is just buying new character slots; this is specially usefull once you start to craft legendary gear, since with time allows to fully equip any new character at 0 expenses and swap stats and skins at will.