List your issues with Warrior as a profession.

WingSwipe.3084

Anet still needs to make rifle worth using over...anything really.

But I'm honestly not a fan of how one-dimensional Spellbreaker is. It's more or less a power spec with no support aside from spammimg cc, and it ends up resulting in little to no variety in traits imo.

For example, Adept trats are flat damage increase, protection on full counter, immobilize foes on daze and stuns. Majority of people aren't going to pick the last two options because it's just awful and you lose a lot of value by not going for damage buff. Similar story for Master traits, where you would wanna go Sun and Moon if you are using daggers, and I guess the other two if you don't. Magebane Tether is the only interesting Gm traits imo, as the other two are basically even more boonstrips and copy conditions on Full Counter which is a bit confusing here given it serves as only way for Spellbreaker to do any condition damage, and it's reliant on what your enemies can inflict on you.

• Thanks 3

I feel like warrior dual swords needs just an entire redesign, currently its not good for anything other then applying bleeds and bleeds as a condi are kinda bad, I kinda wish warrior had a trait that would make it so each stack of bleed applied would increese or double its dmg, idk its just mee I really want bleed to be a warrior thing and I want to to be decent I dont want overpowerd but currently sword/sword feels kinda terrible to play sure you can apply tons of bleed but bleed is not good for anyhting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2024 at 6:41 PM, Aaron.1294 said:

@WingSwipe.3084maybe just remove damage all-together so spellbreaker can be bunker-only meme, the only thing that need nerfs on spb are fc cooldown and relic of rivers removed entirely. (if you didn't know spellbreaker is so good because it is THE ONLY E-SPEC on warrior that gives precision, why not give same treatment to others while trying to reduce sustain on warrior which has been a problem since I don't even know how long...) But I guess it's better to gatekeep stupid memes such as arms berserker to deal damage...

Aaron, Spellbreaker has more damage steroids in PvP then Zerker in PvE.

It should not deal this much damage while being this tanky. Its not healthy for the the game as a whole.

While I understand what your saying and your frustrations in it, you cant in good conscience defend Spellbreaker as it is currently, and comparing the damage to the meme oneshot builds run on arms Zerker is asinine as thats a true glass cannon build.

Id happily take less sustain for more damage but the devs wont throw us a bone on this one. 

@WingSwipe.3084 12 might from being in zerker mode (300 power)/ more ferocity/ 15% crit chance/10% dmg increase from bloody roar what are you on about man?

I don't need to refer to spellbreaker while defence powerzerker is a thing. It still can do lots of damage but the only reason u won't see people using it it's because wild throw is useless in comparison to insanely broken Harrier's Toss.

Every single warrior specialization still can deal same ridiculous damage from all of these skills just like spellbreaker can. The fact is - most warr players just don't even know how to use spear skills so they "defend" their insanely broken and braindead nature - just like they defended spearmarshal now they defend harrier's toss because "it's core burst". The fact is - it is a ranged weapon that enable warrior (highest health pool/heavy armor). to kite others to death. It's stupid and unhealthy.

The thing is - most of our specializations are unhealthy for the game - arms zerker/defence spellbreaker/bunker bladesworn. Literally the only build that doesn't need to be insanely strong right now to be remotely viable is defence berserker.

+don't refer to memezerker as "true glasscannon" when it literally is just a pve build that should have no place in pvp in it's current iteration.

Edited by Aaron.1294
  • Thanks 1

Problem: Hundred Blades does abysmal damage for it's cast time in the current version of the game.

Common work around for this kind of skill: Reducing the cast time would actually bring it in line with other greatsword 2 skills from other professions.

Request: Reduce the cast time to 2.25s, which equates to 1 strike per 0.25s for the first 7 strikes and 0.5s for the last strike.