Jurisdiction should detonate on hit.

As the title says, Jurisdiction (Pistol #5) should detonate on hit, not pass through enemies and be detonated by user.

I noticed that Detonate Jurisdiction rarely hits enemies — it moves fast, it's impossible to see the projectile in big fights, and in melee range there's a chance you won't even hit your enemy, because skill-flip takes time. It would be much easier to remove Detonate skill and just make it explode on contact... or change it into targeted AoE skill.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Pistol is designed to look good - in other words: broken by design. Devs should focus on much more functional stuff.

I could say, with a little bit of practice you could ... blablabla ... but no, I agree it's design is trashy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

There's no situation where charging Pistol#5 is beneficial, ever.

I can only think of one potential use for charging Jurisdiction. Before entering combat as your opening strike. Then it becomes useless.

• Like 3

More important instead of pushing them out it should pull people in so we can make use of some aoes.

Or pull everything in line were it passes thru to line them up for pistol 2 and 4

Edited by Nero.7369
  • Like 2

On 6/21/2024 at 9:23 AM, Gaiawolf.8261 said:

I can only think of one potential use for charging Jurisdiction. Before entering combat as your opening strike. Then it becomes useless.

Even that is a huge stretch. When I used pistols, pretty much religiously since their release and only recently swapped off of them, I for one have never engaged with a loaded up P5. It was fun knocking people off the cliff in the FFA areana, though. I think that was the best use for them 😅

• Like 1
  • Confused 1