Citadel Bombardment after the patch

Katary.7096

Yes. It's definitely bigger (visually) than 240. Also I really dig the new citadel bombardment. I feel like a mecha unloading missiles on someone in WvW when I use it 🙂 

Edited by Chiral.8915
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Katary.7096 said:

Is it just me, or is the target indicator still 240 radius large? I'm pretty sure the projectile spread is using the new 120 radius, but it seems someone forgot to shrink the AoE indicator graphic.

Yeah its a visual thing they forgot to change. You can see it if you use mace 2 (the fire field that's 120 wide) and cast Citadel on top of it. All the shots land in or on the line of it.

• Thanks 1

Before the patch it was 240 but the indicator was about the same size of Kalla's skills (360), I'm not sure if that's a bug or what they actually wanted to do since each projectile has its own explosion radius.

It's 240, not 360. Just put it on top of a tablet bubble and see it perfectly line up. It just has some extra decorative circles that try to convey multiple of explosions in the skill but never actually guaranteed that's with the projectiles would land. These fall outside of the radius and vary in sizes adding to the confusion of the ground target indicator but in no way represented the skill other than the main 240u radius circle. I'm sure it be updated eventually.... maybe a year or two if they feel like it's important.... 5-10 years if they don't find it ultimately invasive to the gameplay xD

18 hours ago, Katary.7096 said:

Is it just me, or is the target indicator still 240 radius large? I'm pretty sure the projectile spread is using the new 120 radius, but it seems someone forgot to shrink the AoE indicator graphic.

I think they tightened the fire spread to 120 radius but realistically each barrage has a small AoE which could explain why it marks 240 because people at the edge of a 120 radius would still get splashed. 

• Thanks 1