Q bugs in WvW

Oh nothing much just here to vent. I can really only play on reset nights with friends because real life work etc. and I get a Q bug 🙂

PLEASE STOP ACTIVELY MAKING ME WANT TO STRAIGHT UP QUIT THIS kitten FIX THE kittenING Q BUGS IN WVW ANET FOR kittenS SAKE FIX THIS kitten THANKS 🙂 🙂 

Really I am honestly burned out by this. When i open a god kitten game on a weekend I expect to be able to relax. If you can't get that what even is the point???? Honest to God sometimes i feel like the biggest mistake of my life was ever investing time and effort to build friendships here cause now i feel like i am stuck when i should just really really quit this kitten once and for all. 

Instead it feels like I'm playing russian roulette every weekend to see if i get on the map after waiting in Qs for 30 kittening god damned minutes staring on a dead screen in obsidian sanctum or armistice bastion. You can't even do something else while Q'd up since moving maps for pve or switching characters kittens up the Q 

FIX. THE. GOD. DAMNED. BUGS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

That is why we had additional tiers added to the game to have a work around for this. Unfortunately there is not enough tiers to help with reset numbers. I am sure if there was a simple fix we would have it instead of a work around but all the more reason to keep more tiers strong for the foreseeable future until fixed.