about revenant swap legend

Posted (edited)

Hi, I played revenant for few days and found that when you swap legend, a big legend symble( like a big head? ) will show up and block the view of what u r trying to kill for a few seconds.

Is there any setting to make it not to show up? Or the only thing I can do is to get used to it?

Thanks in advance. 🙂 

https://imgur.com/Mtm1bb5

Edited by kyaroto.5927
wrong spelling

Posted (edited)

There is no option currently to disable the legend swap animation, and yes mallyx is a bit long.

The only thing you can do is not play as far zoomed in as you are and tilt the camera slightly higher so to not be blocked by the animation.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 1

Either yours seems really prominent or I just no longer notice it anymore.  I do scroll farther out, maybe that helps.   Can honestly say that I've never had it block anything enough to bother me.  

A way to make it more transparent or something wouldn't be a bad idea for anyone is an issue for.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

A way to make it more transparent or something wouldn't be a bad idea for anyone is an issue for.   

And remove the ground circle for Glint facets while youre at it.  Symbols should be enough while pretty useless also.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cuks.8241 said:

And remove the ground circle for Glint facets while youre at it.  Symbols should be enough while pretty useless also.

Good points.  While I enjoy all the flair that goes with a revenant, there are definitely some that could stand a toggle or toning down without loss of profession characteristics and flavor.  

2 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

Good points.  While I enjoy all the flair that goes with a revenant, there are definitely some that could stand a toggle or toning down without loss of profession characteristics and flavor.  

Add it to the list of things that could benefit from toggle self/toggle others options.

• Like 1